Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 01:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
Lottiepot

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
Considering going home, Theo munched quickly through the last of his ice cream. He didn't even notice his old friend approaching him, and even when he sat down, Theo shifted straight away and thought 'ew, stranger'. But then words. He turned his head and immediately crossed his legs. "Oh." He pressed his eyebrows together. "What expression?" .............

Realizing he was being his standard grumpy self, (which he has said he had grown out of by now.... pfffffft) Theo let his face soften and sort of smiled back at Terry. It was difficult. If caught moments before, he would've mirrored his cheerfulness. "Sorry, man. Just spilled my bloody ice cream." Snort.

NOW he could laugh about it. Thanks, Terry. "What're you doing here? It's been aaaaaaages." He would clap him on the back or something but he felt it inappropriate. Dunno.
Terry really should have got out more. Other than the occasional trip to a fast food chain when he was feeling too lazy to cook or going to see his girlfriend at her house in London, the twenty-year-old rarely left the comfort of his house on the Isle of Skye. Despite how lonely it was up there. Not his fault when this lot were out gallivanting on a broom stick and being famous or whatever and Terry had chosen the traditional ‘get a degree and stay out the spotlight’ route. He was happy anyway. Sort of. When he had company.

That expression” he snorted in response to Theo’s question. It didn’t bother him, he was used to it after years of sharing a dorm with his friend. The ‘I clearly don’t want company’ frown although he had no choice in the matter. Terry was staying where he was whether he liked it or not. Real friendship there.

Ice cream, of course. “I noticed” he laughed amused. “You have a wand you know? You could easily get rid of the stain.” The blonde winked, could’ve saved him some embarrassment. “Or you could always buy yourself a bib.” That would work too if he didn’t mind being photographed by some obsessive fan looking like a complete idiot. Now that would be a photo he would pay to see.

As for what he was doing here? He was doing what most people seemed to do here, wandering down the streets and looking at shop windows. “Chasing a fairy” he replied deadpan. “Followed her all the way down from Scotland. Bloomin’ fast she is as well..” No but seriously. He was doing nothing in particular. “Fancied some fresh air and a familiar sight. And then I spotted you.” So he joined him, pretty self-explanatory really.