View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 10:13 AM   #25 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

SPOILER!!: Lance...lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselyn View Post
Trying to rub a dirt smudge off his nose, blue eyes shined up at the instructor lady (Isobel) when she complimented his choice of head gear. "Yea, but I promised my grandma I'd wear it," he fidgeted with it using his free hand. And also he really wanted to wear it. It was his first time flying and honestly, the stories his grandmother told made him a bit anxious about it.

Not that he'd show it, on purpose at least. He was fearless.

Turning towards the man (Giles), Lance's eyes widened a little, finger pausing mid rub on his nose. REALLY? "Yea, I could make you another one!" For sure. If he really wanted it?? Though, he'd need to ask father for more toilet paper then and who knows how that'd go. Who was the man anyway? What matches did he play in? Was he a professional?? Was he talking to a PROFESSIONAL quidditch player?! "I'm Lance...lot. Erm, Lance..."

"...lot," his attempts to correct himself by using his full name were somewhat thwarted by the distraction of another boy (Jace) around his age introducing himself. Oh, bowing, he... what? "Hi, I'm...Lancelot," he replied, making a hesitant quick motion of a small bow, uncertain if he was supposed to do that or not. He ended up giving a tiny wave as well, but thank GOSH that the flying lesson thing was beginning because that could have turned awkward or something.

Not really paying too much attention to the beginning introduction, since there were a few more kids that showed up and more adult people, he did catch the part about getting a broom and holding it properly. Cool, seemed simple enough. He jumped right in, picking a decent looking enough broom before moving back to his original spot... and sneak peaks to see what everyone else was doing.

Wait, they were supposed to mount it?! ALREADY?

The boy bowed back! Well, well. Not ALL kids are weird and stuff. Lancelot knows how to be polite, even if he doesn't know what the gesture meant to the nine year old. Jace grinned back and watched Lancelot get his broom, and go back to his spot.

Err...is he alright?

They're just getting in position, which isn't hard at all. Does...he need help with that too?

SPOILER!!: Teddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Teddy nodded, seriously. Then took a deep breath, determined. Ohhhh boyyyyy...

Tedy timidly went up to pick out a broom. He looked at them all closely, trying to decide which one looked the safest, but didn't really want to ask. He didn't want to look like a chicken. He picked one up and walked it towards where Giles stood and copied his every move. He held it, flung his leg over, and was on it. He made sure he could feel the ground below his feet, because he did NOT want to leave the ground. Well, he knew he would have to sooner or later, but preferably not first. Not without knowing HOW go get up, how to control the broom, how to STOP… or first.

There Jace went speaking Japanese again. Teddy scratched his head and made a mental note to get a book to help him understand the language. Yeah, that would be fun. He liked learning new things, especially things that would help him. Then he cracked a smile as Jace corrected himself. He looked embarrassed, but he didn't need to be embarrassed around Teddy or Ava, they weren't teasers. Teddy heard the question and said "Oh, yes I'm fine but… well, perhaps I'm a bit worried about… about, you know, falling or hurting myself. Though I shouldn't worry." He reminded himself again that the professionals were there to HELP them, and wouldn't let anything happen to them as long as they followed the rules. "Have.. have you ever flown before?" Teddy asked, his eyes wide.

The nine year old looked at Teddy...then glanced quickly at the man beside him. "Giles-san said that he won't let me get hurt. I'm sure he will look after you too." he said trying to comfort the boy. Jace shrugged though when he was asked if he has flown before. "No." the nine year old scrunched up his nose as he held his mount position. "It's going to be my first time." he said with a grin. Sure he was apprehensive about the idea at first, but...flying could be fun! Besides, they were going to learn from Quidditch professionals! It's something that they shouldn't miss...

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.