View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 05:12 AM   #20 (permalink)
Roselyn
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DoM
Kappa

Ministry RPG Name:
Margaret Ward
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Tahnia Romanos
Mysteries
x9 x8
Super Slytherin Buddy | | ⅓ She-Snake Trio | | a normal girl with normal knees

Trying to rub a dirt smudge off his nose, blue eyes shined up at the instructor lady (Isobel) when she complimented his choice of head gear. "Yea, but I promised my grandma I'd wear it," he fidgeted with it using his free hand. And also he really wanted to wear it. It was his first time flying and honestly, the stories his grandmother told made him a bit anxious about it.

Not that he'd show it, on purpose at least. He was fearless.

Turning towards the man (Giles), Lance's eyes widened a little, finger pausing mid rub on his nose. REALLY? "Yea, I could make you another one!" For sure. If he really wanted it?? Though, he'd need to ask father for more toilet paper then and who knows how that'd go. Who was the man anyway? What matches did he play in? Was he a professional?? Was he talking to a PROFESSIONAL quidditch player?! "I'm Lance...lot. Erm, Lance..."

"...lot," his attempts to correct himself by using his full name were somewhat thwarted by the distraction of another boy (Jace) around his age introducing himself. Oh, bowing, he... what? "Hi, I'm...Lancelot," he replied, making a hesitant quick motion of a small bow, uncertain if he was supposed to do that or not. He ended up giving a tiny wave as well, but thank GOSH that the flying lesson thing was beginning because that could have turned awkward or something.

Not really paying too much attention to the beginning introduction, since there were a few more kids that showed up and more adult people, he did catch the part about getting a broom and holding it properly. Cool, seemed simple enough. He jumped right in, picking a decent looking enough broom before moving back to his original spot... and sneak peaks to see what everyone else was doing.

Wait, they were supposed to mount it?! ALREADY?