View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 07:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

SPOILER!!: Ava...and for Teddy too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
There he was, Theodore Burton, a.k.a Teddy or sometimes she called him Dora. "What take you so slow?" She scolded her twin brother, poked his head and pinched his cheek. She just loooooooooved teasing him. "Cheer up, Dora. We're gonna learn how to fly today! Don't you feel excited?" Because she did! She was waiting for this moment, learning how to ride the broomstick and play Quiddditch, could she be the beater, please?

Then Ava watched there was a younger boy (Jacen) with funny accent and bowing to the instructor. "Hello! You're so funny by the way." She grinned sheepishly. "I'm Ava. This is my twin brother, Dora... I mean, Teddy." She introduced herself and her brother of course. Twins for the win!

Was she ready for flying? "Yes sir!" She answered enthusiastically. "And hello, Giles. My name is Ava." How in the world she forgot to introduce herself? Lucky that her mother wasn't here or she's gonna stare at here. "But but but... Why we cannot pick the broom now? I don't wanna get the ugly one." She pouted.

And wait.... She noticed there was another man came in.

WAS THAT ALEC SUMMERS?

She was a fan of him and Tutshill Tornados!!

"Teddy, loook!! Alec Summers is here!!" She couldn't help but squealed. SHE WAS NOT DREAMING, RIGHT? "Alec Summers! Hi, I'm... Ava Burton and I... I'm a big fan of you.." She spoke to him and blushed. Could she take photos with him once the camp had finished? Also asking his autograph on her t-shirt?

Jace was distracted again, when one of the girls in their group called his attention. It was a good thing that she made the first move to interact, because there’s no way that the nine year old boy would jump into conversation head on. It was something that he wanted to do, but he was scared of it. What if they’re rude? What if they don’t like him?

And...what? Jace opened his mouth, and closed it again. No, he was not offended because he gets that compliment most of the time. Though he was educated in an International School back in Japan, his mother’s native language was the default dialect used when he gets home from school. Now that he and his father have transferred to New Castle two years ago, his accent was still a work in progress. “Funny?” he asked in Japanese, his head tilted. The brown haired boy shook his head, and grinned at the girl. Ava...and Teddy. “Hi, Ava. Hi. Teddy. I’m Jace!” He gave both kids a quick wave, and immediately tucked his hands behind him smiling at the both of them.

Making friends isn’t so bad, yeah?

SPOILER!!: Alec!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
Broom? Check! Bottles of water? Check! Hair in great condition? Check check check!

Broom slung over his shoulder and a hand raking through his hair every now and then, Alec made his way onto the pitch. Being a Quidditch player meant that he was used to checking the conditions before any flying took place so it wasn't surprising that his blue-grey eyes examined the sky as he walked. Good conditions? Couldn't be better. The sun might make them tired but it was better than flying out in the rain. None of the kids would end up getting sick, this way.

Speaking of kids, there they were! Merlin, he wasn't late, was he?

Grinning widely and somewhat nervously, the twenty-one year old headed over towards the left side of the pitch. He'd received an owl with instructions on the event and the breakdown so he wasn't surprised to see so many groups here and there. But his eyes remained on the group he was instructing. His group. Nodnod.

"Hey guys! How's everyone today? Excited?" Alec asked, still grinning as he came to a stop and placed the bottles of water on the ground. Emergencies, you know. "For those of you who don't know me, I'm Alec Summers, Tutshill Tornados Seeker and one of your instructors today!" Call him Alec, yeah? Summers was... too formal.

And hey, Giles Low. Smiles and nod for you.

Another adult voice was heard, and Jace turned to see...WHOA WAIT. Is that...? Jace blinked once...twice, until it registered in his brain that it surely was THE Alec Summers of the Tutshill Tornados. The boy watched the Seeker’s movements, and tried to memorize every detail that he was seeing at the moment. Can his dad see this? Merlin’s beard. Jakub will die of envy! Alec Summers! In the flesh!

Slowly, a grin formed on Jace’s lips. Was he going to be in their group? Will he get to learn FROM Alec-san? The nine year old took a step forward, but Ava had beat him to it. Jace’s face felt warm, and chose to stay in his spot beside Mr. Giles. Surely, Mr. Summers doesn’t want to be bothered with two kids, yes? Yes. Shoulders slightly slumped, Jace continued to look at the Seeker, and gave him a quick wave too.

Hi, Mr. Summers! Hi!

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.