View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 06:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Schroyers
Gryffindor

DMLE
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Lupin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mercy Peckham
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Tempest Chandler
Law Enforcement
Default Mention of Ava

SPOILER!!: Giles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Look at the kids, weren't they just adorable. Giles really adored children and he was very excited about doing this today. Giving them all beaming smiles he glanced at the first girl to show up. He couldn't help but smile at her excitement, "Flying is most certainly the first step. Hello, I'm Giles Low." He nodded at the girl, "What's your name?" They would get started shortly.

Seeing another child he smiled at her, "Hello, are you ready for some flying today?" Of course she was that's why they were all here wasn't it. He glanced at the brooms and gave her a little wink. [b] "Just with your eyes right now. We'll all get started once everyone is here. So right now you can look and pick one in your head then when it's time you can grab it.

"Well hello Teddy, how are you today? I'm Giles." He figured the girl that was eagerly wanting a broom was his sister maybe? They looked a bit alike. This was truly going to be such a great day! "Well get started very soon." He probably should have had a list to make sure they were all there, but that was the check in's job he assumed.

Seeing another child walk over to them he smiled at his Japanese. "Hello, I'm Giles. Are you ready to do some flying?" Some looked more nervous then others, he hoped that the nerves would go away quickly. This was going to be fun and there was no danger when the professionals were around to help.

Alice was surprised he heard the first part of what she said, about the flying. That was supposed to be under her breath, but maybe she just spoke too loudly. It's not like she said anything embarrassing though.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Giles." She offered her hand for a handshake, but like a lady or a princess, so he could kiss the hand if he wanted. Who wouldn't?

"Me? I'm Alice Lupin, future quidditch player!" She beamed, or at least she was hoping. That's what she wanted to do with her life, well that and become some sort of queen, but that wasn't really a job anymore, plus it sounded a bit less likely than playing quidditch. "Is there anything i can do til we start?" The redhead looked around and waved at the girl (Ava) who waved at her. Hmm.

Like an AMERICAN.