View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 02:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

SPOILER!!: Giles-san
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Look at the kids, weren't they just adorable. Giles really adored children and he was very excited about doing this today. Giving them all beaming smiles he glanced at the first girl to show up. He couldn't help but smile at her excitement, "Flying is most certainly the first step. Hello, I'm Giles Low." He nodded at the girl, "What's your name?" They would get started shortly.

Seeing another child he smiled at her, "Hello, are you ready for some flying today?" Of course she was that's why they were all here wasn't it. He glanced at the brooms and gave her a little wink. [b] "Just with your eyes right now. We'll all get started once everyone is here. So right now you can look and pick one in your head then when it's time you can grab it.

"Well hello Teddy, how are you today? I'm Giles." He figured the girl that was eagerly wanting a broom was his sister maybe? They looked a bit alike. This was truly going to be such a great day! "Well get started very soon." He probably should have had a list to make sure they were all there, but that was the check in's job he assumed.

Seeing another child walk over to them he smiled at his Japanese. "Hello, I'm Giles. Are you ready to do some flying?" Some looked more nervous then others, he hoped that the nerves would go away quickly. This was going to be fun and there was no danger when the professionals were around to help.

See? He really should start making friends, because apparently, his dad was able to find someone to talk to back at the stands. Jace waved back at his father as soon as he saw pointing at him. Probably he was introducing him to his new lady friend?

Jacen snapped his head back as he heard the older guy talk to him. If it were his sensei, he’d be asked to wipe the dojo floor with a rag as punishment for having his attention elsewhere. The boy looked up and felt relieved. He was friendly at least. But...how should he greet him? Does he use the man’s first name, or last? Is Giles his last name or first? Assuming that it’s not rude to call his instructor by his first name, Jace went on to greet him. Besides, it was the only name he supplied in his introduction. “Nice to meet you, Giles-san.” He replied as he gave him a small bow in greeting and a grin. At least his pronunciation of L went smoothly this time. His classmates back in his new school in New Castle made fun of him every time he pronounces his ‘L’ as ‘R’.

Oh the woes of being a half foreigner.

Jacen looked up and tilted his head at the man, not sure on how he’d answer his question. “It’s going to be my first time flying, Giles-san. I’m...I’m a bit nervous to get off the ground. Is...Is it easy?” Clueless kid is clueless.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.