Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 12:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
VRSCIKA
Slytherin

DMAC & DMC
Billywig

x1
Dragon Geisha/Toni-Toni Chopper/Master of Chocobos Alpha Goddess/ Darth Devious /Davvy's twinneh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Eureka was about to bail, she wanted to hide allll those bags somewhere and go explore the alley instead of sitting here. However, a girl approached her. She spoke perfect English, same as her grandfather, so Eureka guessed the girl must be from around here. She perked up, jumping to a sitting position on the bench and pulling the bags closer to her so she could make space for the girl.

"Sure. I vould love some company." Her accent showed clearly. "My aunt and cousins have been gone too long!" But anyway, enough about that. "What's your name?" Time to make a new friend!
The girl on the bench replied favorably and shifted some bags, which was a relief so she smiled briefly and sat. It was dumb to wear heels here, very dumb. This girl had an accent ,but Ilia couldn't place it. It wasn't British like everyone else's around here. Then again, she wasn't from around here either though , so maybe she was wrong. She had little to no accent when she spoke English, even though it wasn't her first language.

The girl was here with people apparently but, they had left her? That was rude.... She came alone , so she did not have the same problem, if she would in the first place. "You may call me Ilia." She didn't like reeling off her full name to people she had just met and preferred to be called by her middle name unless it was a teacher or something. "What is yours?"