View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 11:11 PM   #18 (permalink)
SlytherinSistah
Special Services to the School

DoM
Ramora

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
Default Sorry for the VERY late reply. RP in the office next?
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Text Cut: Alana
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeshieRAWR View Post
Alana turned to Nathan with a smile. "Yes zat is me. Nice to meet you as vell." She said, shaking his hand in return. She watched as Beth asked them if they needed anything and Alana got a feeling that she was very protective over the archives. Like seriously protective. "Er...no. Nothing really. Just looking around, but I vill get out ov your hair iv you need me to." She nodded, feeling a bit uneasy. "I don't vant to be in your vay."

She turned back towards Mr. Mitterbill and listened intently as he described his start as a prophecy collator. "Vat is a prophecy collator? Vat do you do in zere?" She asked, very curious as to what exactly that position did. Did they just stock the prophecies or look at them? "Is he that nice? I've only heard nice zings about him." She asked. Hopefully that wasn't too straight-forward but she was curious. She had always wanted to meet the new minister of magic, but still hadn't gotten the chance too. She nodded once he said that he things for them to sign. She didn't want to bother Beth anymore or get on her bad side by being there.

Alana inwardly laughed as Nathan said 'bossman' to Mr. Mitterbill. Nathan definitely reminded her of the boys that she went to university with and in a way that was good but in a way it wasn't. She made sure to take note of Nathan as they worked together because she was indifferent to him right now. "Like Nathan said. Lead the way, er...sir." She said, giving an amused smile.

Jasper turned his attention over to Miss Ritter when she asked what a Prophecy Collator was. He had forgotten for the moment that not everyone was equally acquainted with the terms and jobs that went into the business of seeing. If one could really call it that. He was never able to make a profit from it himself. The time he did try this venture resulted in him being taken for a ride by a conartist.

"A prophecy collator. Right. Whilst I held the position I would collect, listen to and record different prophecies made by Seers all over the United Kingdom and sometimes out side of that. I would then have to compare them. See if one thing led to another or see if perhaps they were two or more prophecies made about the same event or the same person. It would be the prophecy collators job to report any findings to the department head especially if there were things that could be harmful to wizarding society." And in a way, you could sort of look at all the jobs that they did there as having a large impact on their society. It was just that no one really knew that.

Jasper gave a small nod in response to her comments about Minister Clark. "Yes, Minister Clark is a very nice man. Though, it may take a little time to truly get to know him." He was afterall an Unspeakable and not everything was so upfront. Also, how long were Miss Ritter's nails...?

Text Cut: Beth & Nate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroyers View Post

Nathan saw the look on Beth's face, she seemed annoyed with him. Maybe he was coming on too strong? He hadn't tried a Honeypot in a while, he hadn't even run a Con in months. Maybe he was losing the gift. Hmm.. Wasn't the worst thing that could happen. It's not like that was a life he was returning to.

But maybe this woman didn't like being flirted with? Maybe she disliked such advances as some women do? So perhaps he still had it completely. But who knew.. "No, thank you though, Beth." He didn't need anything at the moment. But he knew where to go if he did, he just had to remember to keep that flirting to a minimum.

Right, the Minister guy. Maybe it was cause Nathan was an American but he didn't see all the fuss over the old dude. He was like the wizard president? Yeah? Nate wasn't super impressed but that.

"All right, lead the way, Bossman." He said in a friendly way, Never hurt to make friends with your boss, or at least attempt to make friends?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggy-Boo View Post
Beth was smiling at everyone. She forgot what it was like to have a conversation with someone who wasn't really 'present' all the time. And since she knew that everyone she present was someone she worked with and not snooping it made it much easier for her to relax.

"Sounds good Mr. Mitterball" She was trying to figure out for sure where she was going to place the looking glass. She had some space back in corner A-4. A nice spot for it. And then her boss wanted her to report to his office. Oh Dear Merlin, not already. She couldn't be in trouble already could she? Nope, they wanted to discuss security measures. Whew, bullet dodged!

"Sure thing Sir, just let me put this little beauty away and I'll be right there." Beth added smiling grabbing the Looking Glass and moving toward the back of the archives.

It looked like just about everyone was ready to go. Though, Miss Greene was seeking to move the looking glass elsewhere from it's perch. Jasper wouldn't protest more inclined to trust her judgement regarding that. Let each person do their job 'n all that. A Heirophant. "That'll do nicely, Beth. Right over by the stones." The near misses for philosophers stones stones.

"Very good. We'll start heading toward the office now and meet up with her." Jasper began by taking the first steps out of the archives.