View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 02:01 AM   #16 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Alana turned to Nathan with a smile. "Yes zat is me. Nice to meet you as vell." She said, shaking his hand in return. She watched as Beth asked them if they needed anything and Alana got a feeling that she was very protective over the archives. Like seriously protective. "Er...no. Nothing really. Just looking around, but I vill get out ov your hair iv you need me to." She nodded, feeling a bit uneasy. "I don't vant to be in your vay."

She turned back towards Mr. Mitterbill and listened intently as he described his start as a prophecy collator. "Vat is a prophecy collator? Vat do you do in zere?" She asked, very curious as to what exactly that position did. Did they just stock the prophecies or look at them? "Is he that nice? I've only heard nice zings about him." She asked. Hopefully that wasn't too straight-forward but she was curious. She had always wanted to meet the new minister of magic, but still hadn't gotten the chance too. She nodded once he said that he things for them to sign. She didn't want to bother Beth anymore or get on her bad side by being there.

Alana inwardly laughed as Nathan said 'bossman' to Mr. Mitterbill. Nathan definitely reminded her of the boys that she went to university with and in a way that was good but in a way it wasn't. She made sure to take note of Nathan as they worked together because she was indifferent to him right now. "Like Nathan said. Lead the way, er...sir." She said, giving an amused smile.