View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 04:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
Default Joining you two! <333
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Alana Ritter was lost. Completely and utterly lost. She was exploring at first but now she was most definitely lost. She had finally come into this room where it was almost like a library with stacks of photos and artifacts galore. It is basically like heaven to her and she knew she'd be in this room a lot...that is if this room was even a part of the department of mysteries.

She saw some people at the main desk but decided that she'd just continue exploring this fantasy room on her own while she was at it. No use in abandoning the fun of being lost, right? She walked along the edge of the room, looking at all of the photos when she heard someone call out a 'Ms. Greene'. She recognized that name because she remembered someone mentioning that a Ms. Greene would be working in the same department, but she had yet to really meet anyone with the extent of her research that she was doing.

Alana watched as a man walk over to the woman and she asked if he was a 'Mr. Mitterbill'. Wait a second. That was the department head. Right. Maybe she should introduce herself seeming as she hadn't even met the person who had hired her. So rude, very rude, indeed.

Alana walked over to the two with a small smile on her face and gave a slight wave. "I hope m'not intruding, I couldn't help but hear; Ms. Greene and Mr. Mitterbill, yes? I'm Alana Ritter and I thought I vould introduce myself." She said, in her German accent. "I'm also in ze department ov mysteries." She nodded towards the woman.