View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 01:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Buggy-Boo
Hufflepuff

DoM
Sea Serpent

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emeric Grant
Mysteries
Default So excited to let Beth play :)
Mommy of 3 <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post
"Ms. Greene?", Jasper's voice called to the Archivist a bit louder than before but far from shouting in the vast space of the record hall. He did not immediately see her, but presumed she might have been working somewhere in the back, or perhaps even sitting down. In his hands was a sheeted object or perhaps several objects that he gripped securely, almost white-knuckling them. A post-traumatic reaction, maybe, but Jasper Mitterbill was also prone to nervous disposition.
Beth was absorbed in her work. She had been filing away reports from Hogwarts. Something about the spirits of Pirates invading the bodies of some of the students? Scary business, Beth was really glad that she was still in the muggle word for that one! Sounds crazy! Hearing a voice Beth smiled. She had company! Standing up form her squatting position in the rows of files. She turned toward the voice.

Hello! Just Beth will do" She said wiping some of the dust off of her black maxi skirt. It made Beth feel slightly old with the Ms. Greene business."You must Mr. Mitterbill." Elizabeth told her the man in front of her. Which had to be her boss. "I apologize for not getting a chance to stop by your office before. But there was already a stack of work for me, and it did not feel right leaving it unattended." There, that explained why she didn't go introduce herself right? Now that Beth thought about it, she really should have stopped by. "But none the less, what can I do for you Sir?