View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 12:18 AM   #118 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

OOC: Sorry for all the OOC notes, I just want to be clear. We're going to cut off the "attack Airey" activity, until Pixie has a chance to get online. So please do not post attacking him anymore. Sorry if you missed your chance! I'll leave this thread open for her to reply and for you to reply in return, but since that will be a nonlinear timeline... I'm going to go ahead and assign homework. Hopefully this won't be the last DADA lesson of the term! ^___^

Well then, that had been productive. After Airey had had a chance to recover from everyone's onslaught, the Headmistress resumed her position at the front of the room and waited for the students to get quiet again.

"I'd say we all learned something from each other today, no? If you didn't learn anything new, well, we will have further opportunities for you to practice. That's what HOMEWORK is for, boys and girls."

With a flick of her wand, the homework instructions appeared on the blackboard behind her. "Your job is to select five spells from our master list which you do not know. If you think you know ALL of them, then select the five at which you are the least adept. I want you to practice EACH of the five in the dueling arena. You may practice with a partner, which will earn you more points, or you may practice on a dummy. Record your duels in the arena log over the next two weeks. When we meet again, I will expect to see progress from you all. The goal of this homework practice is to turn your weaknesses into strengths, or to at least improve them so that you are able to defend yourself against any kind of threat."

Annie paused to gauge the class' reactions. "I hope this has been a productive class for you. We.... we lost a student due to foolishness and incompetence with the spell Arania Exumai." Perhaps they hadn't heard the details regarding Gregoire's death, but Anastasia wasn't about to sugarcoat it. "PLEASE be careful around here. Hogwarts is our home, and I want you to feel safe here, but not so safe that you become cocky."

And on that bombshell, "You are dismissed from class. Have a lovely afternoon." She moved around the teacher's desk to tidy up the board. Anyone who had further questions could approach her (though she doubted many would).

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind