View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 01:15 PM   #96 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default *will not be able to post again for at least another 24 hours* <3
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

SPOILER!!: THE BUNZ!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
But that's what they were here to learn. "Listen." The Headmistress held up a hand to stop the chalk from adding anything else to the list, and to signal that they were done bragging sharing what they knew. "We're going to learn these, all of us, as best as we can today. First I will need a volunteer. Actually, I will need..." she turned her head to total the list, "thirty-two volunteers. And you, Professor Flamsteed."

The Headmistress locked her laser blue eyes on him with a smirk. You know, she hadn't entirely read that list through to see which spells were the most dangerous. But she did have a good idea for her assistant now, and so she was going to roll with this idea. "One at a time, I would like those of you who said you were PROFICIENT at a spell to come up here and teach it to your peers. Professor Flamsteed is who you will demonstrate it on, if that is safe." The disarming and tap-dancing spells, for example, he should be able to show in action. "Otherwise, he will deflect or shield himself against the spell. So BE PREPARED should the unexpected happen."

That was how magic worked. "Now STICK TO THE LIST. Announce the wand movement, incantation, and expected outcome before you model the spell. This should be easy for your classmates to understand. If there are no further questions, let's begin."

OOC: So, there are nearly enough spells on here for each of you to pick one and demonstrate it to the class. PLEASE READ the posts of the people ahead of you, so that we are not repeating spells. You should feel free to demonstrate the spell your charrie volunteered, unless it's already been taken. In one post, introduce the spell, explain its incantation and wand movement, cast it, and then allow Flamsteed (sweetpinkpixie) a chance to reply! Don't RP the outcome of the spell but you can reply after Pixie does! Have fun! I won't be online for a while.

Having folded his arms across his chest, the astronomer leaned his back against the wall as the lesson progressed. The hardest part thus far? Not laughing at Miss McGee's question towards the woman. Sweet solstice. HE didn't even call the woman by her first name! Perhaps the only one on staff that didn't do that now that he thought about it. Interesting...

"HUH?" he gawked when he heard his name called, his legs turning inward briefly as the professor went complete deer in headlights mode.

What? Him? Go? Her? Spells? Him? WHAT?!

Eyes unable to blink and mouth unable to close, the man's body moved on its own towards the woman as she continued to explain the activity to the students.

Spells...they were going to shoot spells at HIM. Sweet solstice. SWEEEEEET SOLSTICE... couldn't they use dummies for this?!

Wait...was the Headmistress implying that he WAS a dummy? He shot her a feeble look as she concluded. Yes. Yes she was. Again.

Forced confidence on his face, he offered her a subtle salute while his wand twirled between his fingers. "....roger that..."

Sweet solstice.
SPOILER!!: Austin; Tarantallegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepmeclose22 View Post
After copying down his notes, Austin raised his hand and waited to be called on. He remembered when he had used this spell on his dad one night. His mother had to stay late at the hospital, so his father was doing the dishes. Let's just say there were bubbles and broken plates everywhere. Again. Lucille Moore was not happy when she came home. There was more of a mess than when she had left, and his mother did not love having to come home from work, to do extra work.

Also, Ophelia Clarke only knew Expelliarmus? Well, she was a second year, so her knowledge of spells really wasn't that grand. But surely she knew more? No? Well, neither did Austin, which was a problem. Even though there wasn't much danger at Hogwarts (although the Headmistress would say otherwise) Austin still wanted to protect Ophie. Whether she wanted it or not. I guess I know what I'm doing over the summer. Homework

Once Austin was called on, he walked to the front, wand in his right hand. He was proud to show this spell since he knew it well. He would be embarrassed if he demonstrated to the whole class this spell, an choked. He knew the key to any spell was confidence, and that was what he had with this spell. "Hello everyone, I'm Austin Moore, a third year Ravenclaw." The headmistress didn't say they had to introduce themselves, but Austin felt it necessary. "The spell I'm going to present is 'Tarantallegra' or the 'Dancing Feet Spell'. The wand movement looks like a set of backwards eighth notes with bends underneath." He demonstrated in the air. "The incantation is ta-RON-ta-LEG-gra. With emphasis on the 'RON' and 'LEG'. The expected outcome is that your target will begin to dance in a crazy manner."

He turned to face the professor, and took a deep breath. Austin directed his wand at his 'target' and with the wand movement said "Tarantallegra!". He made sure to say it strongly, so his wand knew the spell.

So...SO....SO SO SO SO........he was supposed to let some of these actually HIT him, right? Meaning that in a split second he was supposed to decide whether or not to protect himself or allow himself to be smacked with...whatever.

Was this woman aware of how incredibly FREAKED out he was right now? DID SHE?

Thankfully, the introduction the Ravenclaw gave was more than enough for him to figure all that out. Tarantallegra wasn't too terrible...and he always did consider himself a fair dancer. Had held dance lessons and everything!

The moment the spell hit, the astronomer's legs tangled and untangled with each other in some sort of ridiculous break dance mixed with River Dance fashion. But, the man was all smiles as he moved. "Weeeeeeeeeell done, Mr. Moore," he nodded, his wand pointing down at his legs and the spell stopped.

Phew. One down. This may not be so bad...

SPOILER!!: Norah; Diminuendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sararara View Post
Oh. That was a whole lot of spells. Norah squinted at the board as she scribbled them all down. Well, she knew SOME of them, more than she thought she had, anyways. Since when was diminuendo a defensive spell? She'd learned that one in charms class, with those dumb spiders that she really didn't want to think about anymore because of...reasons. Right. Spell, yeah, she was gonna do one. The third year kept eyeing the list before deciding that the shrinking one was probably her best bet, and put her slightly shaky hand in the air to volunteer--for some WEIRD reason, 'cause the Headmistress wasn't any less scary than she had been before. And what if she waved her wand and nothing even happened? She'd have to move to Antarctica or something and be an outcast with the penguins.

Norah took slow steps towards the front of the room, and turned to face the rest of the students with wide eyes. Where was all this nervous stuff even COMING from? This wasn't supposed to happen, she was a real live teenager and everything. It was probably scary Trudebridge's fault. Maybe she should teach the woman how to smile while she was up here. Ahem. Shrinking stuff. The thirteen year old gripped her wand tightly as she began to say, "I'm going to do the shrinking one." She glanced quickly at the headmistress before continuing, "The incantation is Diminuendo and the wand movement is just a point." RIIIIGHT? "Ooh! And its supposed to make things smaller." Had she said that already?

"I guess I'll do the thing now, then." She looked sideways at Professor Flamsteed and gave him a small grin, trying to imagine him all tiny. IF she could do it, that is. And if he didn't deflect it. Norah held her wand out and pointed it straight at the Professor's chest, imagining all the tiny things in the world as she took a deep breath and cast, "Diminuendo!" DID SHE DO IT? DID SHEEE?

Doing a few lunges to each side to stretch his legs a bit after all that, he suddenly stood at attention when the Hufflepuff announced which spell she would be performing. Woah there...he, ahem, couldn't have things shrinking...

Or have his entire body shrink. He was convinced that the Headmistress would step on him with her expensive heels.

Having every intention of deflecting the spell, the astronomer second guessed himself and - in a lame attempt to lighten the mood of the room - ducked down a little so the spell hit him square in the face rather than his chest. Instantly, the man's head shrunk down and may have seemed to have disappeared to those standing farthest back. But it was still very much there. Nestled between his now massive looking shoulders.

"WELL DONE, MISS KITTREDGE!" came a high pitched squeaky voice.

SPOILER!!: Adi; Impedimenta
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Cast the Charms or jinxes or whatever at Professor Flamsteed? The poor Professor. Imagine all those spells being thrown at you... but on the bright side, not all of them were that dangerous. Adi jotted down the list of stuff written on the board. "Hmm... I think I'll go with Impedimenta,'' he thought as he surveyed the list. Yep, it had been one he listed anyway.

With another twitch of his nose, the still fully awake Adi bounded to the front of the class. "Hello, everyone.'' Did he have their attention? DID HE? Yes? Okay. "I'll be demonstrating the Impediment Jinx. It is also called the Impediment Hex and what it does is slow down the person at whom it is targeted at though it can also cause your opponent to be levitated, immobilised or thrown backward." What a handy little jinx it was. It had proven to be just that whenever he used it in the Dueling Arena.

"Though it is a super useful jinx, there is a huge downside to it... or I think there is a huge downside, anyway. Its effect is temporary, it does not last as long as we would like. But despite that, it can be really useful in helping you against your opponents unless you're up against Lethifolds.'' Bummer. Adi vaguely wondered why that was so.

Anywaaaay. "The incantation is Impedimenta and the wand movement is simply moving your wand horizontally.'' He demonstrated without the use of the incantation. Alrightey. Now for Professor suits. The man was capable of defending himself, the Puffer knew, so he wasn't worried about him getting injured.

Concentrating as best as he could, Adi raised his wand again. "Impedimenta!'' Cue he horizontal wand movement! Turquoise light immediately shot from his wand towards the Gryffindor Head of House.

Taking the opportunity to return his tiny head to its usual size as Mr. Rehman spoke. Impediment Jinx. Alright. He supposed that one was alright as well...

Head back to normal size, Airey took the next spell like a man as well and seemed to freeze in place. However, after a few moments, his arm sloooooooooooowly began to lift so that he could slooooooooooooooowly ball the fingers on his right hand into a fist and then slooooooooooooowly lift his thumb to give the Hufflepuff prefect a thumbs up.

Now...to sloooooooooowly remove the hex...
SPOILER!!: Sophie; Rictusempra
Quote:
Originally Posted by feeheeheeny View Post
.......Oh, sweet Merlin.

They had to do it ON FLAMSTEED? No. Noooooooo. The man already looked awful and... well, now they all knew why. He was being used as TARGET PRACTICE. Merlin. Meeeeeeerlin. What had she said again? Sophie cycled through the spells she had named off and started eliminating some - no Incarcerous nor Ligatenous, no thank you, and no Immobulus... she didn't actually want to DO anything to the poor guy... but... Merlin. Someone was going to have to do those, weren't they?

This was going to be hard to watch. She didn't want to see him be made a fool of.

So... that meant she needed to pick a GOOD one, then, and do it before someone else did, yeah? So, reviewing the list... wait, the headmistress hadn't put her silver shield spell on the board. Did that mean she couldn't teach it? Sigh. That was the BEST one, the one that felt nicest to demonstrate, but... okay, she re-read the list, and there were ones there that she didn't think ANYONE had said. They were, in her mind, perhaps more offensive spells than defensive, but they weren't HARMFUL, so... Sophie was going to casually pick one she hadn't said but she WAS proficient in it and, even though it was moderately easy, Truebridge hadn't SAID for older students to do the harder ones, so... ah hem... Sophie picked a nice one from the list.

As she took her wand and got up to take her turn at the front of the classroom to instruct, Sophie tried to stifle her giggles the whole way there, and beamed when she turned to face the class. "I'll teach you guys Rictusempra. Professor Romanos taught us this one I think... two terms ago? It's the tickling charm, much less intense and less exhausting than the tickling hex of Titillando. Its effects are usually the sensation of being tickled and mild weakness throughout the body, which is good in a defensive situation 'cause even though it's tickling and we don't usually think of that as being super useful a defensive spell, maybe, if you think about it, tickling affects the body and mind - usually it makes the person, like, completely shut down and be unable to focus on anything else besides the sensations and laughter. Plus, it's also just really annoying, so..." They could see the usefulness, hm?

Turning to face Flamsteed now, she gave the professor a big cheesy, reassuring sort of smile, then continued to address the class, "So, like I said, the incantation is Rictusempra," she said it once, then slower, "Ric-tu-sem-pra, and the wand movement is a sharp, narrow arrow to the right, like this," and she demonstrated a few times, her back partly turned away from the class so they could all see it from the correct angle she was casting it in. "So, then, putting it all together..." Flamsteed got another big grin as she flicked her wand in a narrow arrow pointing to the right, directed at the professor, "Rictusempra!"

She was a LITTLE sorry. But not a lot. Hehe.

TOO FAST, MISS BROWN! TOO FAST TOO FAST TOOOOOOO FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!

The astronomer had yet to remove the previous hex, due to his slow movement, as the Ravenclaw began to speak. His eyes sloooooooowly widened and his lips began to form the word 'NO' as she turned towards him with that BIG ol' cheeky grin of hers. He didn't even have time to narrow his eyes at her thanks to SOMEPUFF and he had JUST barely removed the hex when Miss Brown's spell hit him square in the chest.

Collapsing to the floor with a dull thud, he began to roll back and forth while hugging his stomach. "HEEE HEEE HEEE HOO HOO HOO OOOOOOOOOOH HOHOHOOOOO HEE HEE HEEEEEEEE."

Rolling rolling rolling.
SPOILER!!: Heather; Confundus
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
So......they were suppose to teach the class basically? Using Professor Flamsteed as an example. Yeah, she wasn't so sure about this. What if he wasn't fast enough and someone hurt him? Then what would Gryffindor house do with Professor Romanos off to parts unknown? Then again, they were suppose to be proficient at these spells. If people didn't get overexcited and chose each other's spells, this could work out well. Then again, some of her classmates were jerks so......

Anyway, Heather chose one that know one else had said, or so she'd heard, anyway. Confundo. She stepped up to the front of the class and cleared her throat. To say she was nervous about this was an understatement. Because, yeah, professor's didn't typically ask them to stand up and demonstrate. Gulp.

And throat clearing again. "Um, yeah. So the spell I'm going to be showing you today is the Confundus Charm." Everyone got that? Notes being taken? She hoped so. And hopefully she wasn't stepping on Professor Quigley's toes either, since this was really his subject. "If done correctly, this spell will cause your opponent to become confused, befuddled and this confusion could cause the person to become prone to following instructions without thought. So it's not something to be used lightly." Seriously folks, not unless it was a matter of life or death. Or pranking, because that would be kind of funny.

"Okay, the wand movement for this spell is to move your wand in a hook motion," which Heather demonstrated here, "like so. The incantion is 'Confundo'. That's con-FUN-doh." And here came the part she was most nervous about. Using the spell on Professor Flamsteed. "So......Professor Flamsteed if you're ready......." Gulp.

Heather took a deep breath and aimed. "Confundo!" Perfect hook motion. MEEP.

Having somehow managed to remove Miss Brown's spell as he went rolling about the room roaring with laughter, the Astronomy professor paused to catch his breath as Miss....oh sweet solstice he wasn't even going to attempt to think her name at the moment. Too exhausted from all the laughing. But as ...er...the Gryffindor went on about her spell. Another, um, seemingly harmless one that he COULD let hit him as well...but surely he was allowed a pass after having suffered through several already, yes?

Will an exhausted wave of his wand, the professor shielded himself from the spell but did give her a quick round of applause. "Well done..." Fudgesticks. Now he HAD to say her name. "Miss ............... Xanthopoulos. I am sure, had your spell hit, we would have all had another good laugh at my expense."

SPOILER!!: Cilla; Protego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Cilla very timidly made her way to the front of the class. "Hello. My name's Cilla Ashcroft and I'm a Third Year Slytherin. I am going to teach you the Shield Charm which is useful in protecting against spells and weapons such as centaur arrows. However, it won't protect against the Killing Curse"

She raised her wand. "The wand movement is a simple vertical slash motion like so..." Cilla moved her wand in a quick vertical slash. "The incantation is 'Protego' which is pronounced 'pro-TAY-goh'."

Cilla then turned to face Professor Flamsteed and inhaled. She performed the wand movement she had just taught her fellow students as she said "Protego!" Hopefully, it would protect her against any spells that Flamsteed cast at her.

OH GOODIE! This one he would let hit him. Save him some energy from the next spell that came his way as well. YIPEE!

Saluting the Slytherin as her spell gave him temporary protection, he waited for the next student to have their turn.

"Excellent, Miss Ashcroft."

SPOILER!!: Lux; Expelliarmus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
...They had to do the spell on FLAMSTEED?

Nope. Nope. Nope. Lux was not down for this because that man was one of the people she admired. In fact he had been on the list she did for Arithmancy last term along with Bay (obviously) and Culloden.

Scanning the list, she figured that the least she could do was perform a spell that was pretty harmless while still being effective. As her eyes landed on Expelliarmus she smiled. It as perfect because knowing how to disarm an opponent was very helpful. Yaaaay, she wouldn't have to be mean to Flammy.

Excitedly she headed up to the front with her wand in hand so that she could do her little demonstration. BEAMS FOR YOU ALL. "Hello. I will be demonstrating the disarming spell, which basically disarms the target of whatever they are holding at the time - such as a wand or weapon. It's a useful spell in duelling among other things." Hopefully she had their attention even though this was a spell everyone should already know; a refresher was always a good thing. "The incantation is Expelliarmus and the wand movement looks kind of like a slanted 'b' that has a swirl at the end."

With that out of the way, Lux turned her focus to Professor Flamsteed so that she could demonstrate. With her wand she drew the swirly and slanted 'b' in the air. "Expelliarmus!"

Meeeeeeeeerlin was he glad that chasing down his wand would NOT be something he would have to do! Watching with a temporary peacefulness as Miss Carrington's spell hit his Shield Charm, he gave the Hufflepuff a polite golf clap after tucking his wand under his arm.

"Stellar, Miss Carrington. Had it not been for the Shield Charm just cast by your classmate," he said, winking at the Slytherin. "I surely would have been on all fours crawling after my wand."

SPOILER!!: Kace; Diffindo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Wait so they needed to perform a charm on Flamsteed? Well some of them would be slightly dangerous. He scanned the whole list and saw he would choose Diffindo. He grinned and knew this would be fun. He might do it to the side or maybe on a piece of a board because he loves casting Diffindo. Now he needed to preform it in front of the class? Welp let's do this. He got up from his seat and went next.

He waved to the whole class and gulped. He hated public speaking. "Hi I am Kace Lecium...as some of you may know...and I will be performing the severing charm Diffindo. I am not going to do it on Professor Airey obviously because it would cause him pain. I am going to do it on this desk here..." he pointed to it near him and away from other students. "Don't worry headmistress I will repair it after.." he assured her. He got his wand at the ready and performed the charm with his wand movement of a down and up and a little flick on the end and said, "DIFFINDO!"

Then he saw the desk crack right in front of him. Huhh....success! He grinned to himself and wondered what the headmistress thought.

WHAT?!

Not knowing where or WHAT to protect, the astronomer's arms went flailing about dramatically all over himself until....the Hufflepuff pointed his spell at a desk. At school property.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer....uh oh?

"I hope you also know how to repair that, Mr. Lecium," the astronomer said with an anxious wave towards the desk. "Damaging school property is a biiiiiiiiiiiiig no no."

SPOILER!!: Marigold; Stupefy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCharm104 View Post
Marigold rolled her neck out before raising a hand. The Headmistress scared her loads, mostly because with that kind of fabulous hair, who knew the full extent of her dangerousness??

Ahem. Anyway. "I'm going to demonstrate, uh, the stunning spell." She coughed into her elbow out of nerves, then spoke louder. "The incantation is Stupefy, stew-pah-fie, and the wand movement is kind of a flick-slash-thrust." She pointed her wand at Flamsteed. This felt very, very wrong.

"Stupefy!"

Stunning Spell. Oh goodie.

Bracing for impact - because this WAS the sort of spell that students should see the outcome of - the astronomer was a bit surprised to find that he had not been knocked back at all. Neither had he fallen back on to his back. What HAD happened, however, was that his left arm had gone completely numb and thus his shoulders were slouching a bit. Actually...WOAH THERE! His left leg numb as well, the professor slipped on to his right knee and nearly DID fall on to his side.

"Good, Miss McAlistor. But remember...you must have clear intent and vision when casting spells or else the desired effect will not occur." As was seen right now.
SPOILER!!: Zeke; Bombarda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Okay... what was sucky was that the Headmistress didn't answer his question. But then again, most of the Professors didn't... so... no difference, right? Boo.

On the plus side, DEMONSTRATIONS!

Zeke was VERY attentive as the others got up and demonstrated their charm or spell or... jinx or... yeah ALL THAT STUFF.

But... was it his turn now?!

Zeke jumped out of his seat at the opportunity, wand in hand and stepped up to the front. BIG GRIN and WAVES at Professor Airey. Heheeee.

"Hi all, I'm Zeke... demonstrating Bombarda which is the Blasting Curse, which basically blows up whatever you aim at," he started, tapping his wand against his palm as he spoke. He was SO looking forward to this. "Head Girl Cambridge taught me this one last year, and it's super easy once you get your aiming right," he added conversationally at first. "The incantation is bomb-bar-da... bombarda, and the wand movement is a point at whatever it is you want to blow up." Ahem. Sorry Professor Airey!!!!!

"Like so...."

And position!!!!... Quick clear of the throat. "Bombarda!" he stated clearly, wand pointing to Airey.

.......................of course Miss Cambridge taught him this one. OF COURSE.

After fixing his left side, Airey most DEFINITELY deflected that spell. Certainly did not fancy having the ground where he stood turn into a crater without an asteroid. There was no telling if the second year's spell could have REALLY done much...but really. Mr. Zeke? You actually WANTED to blow up your Head of House?

Wasn't that more of a thought worthy of Mr. Hirase?

"Interesting choice...Mr. Zeke..."

STARE.

"....goodjob."

SPOILER!!: Toby; Duro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
Cast a spell ON Flamsteed? Toby's eyes flicked to the man and he automatically felt real sorry for him. He was really gonna cop it in this lesson, wasn't he, having to shield OR let all these spells hit him? Toby didn't want to make the guy's life more difficult or anything, so he was tempted to try and sit this one out, but as an older student it felt right that he should be one of the volunteers or something. And by the way, he was side-eyeing Soph for her own choice of spell. Always with the tickling.

He scanned the list of spells in his notes, eventually deciding on one that seemed like the best fit. He offered himself up for a volunteer and then went up to the front when it was his turn.

"Uh, okay, so... I'm gonna cast Duro, the Hardening Charm," he said to the room at large. "The wand movement is this sort of... upward line, and then a curve back down-" he paused to demonstrate "-almost like you're writing the letter D, but quite finishing it. The incantation is Duro, of course, and what it does is turns the target into stone." Toby glanced briefly at Flamsteed, then the Headmistress, then the class again. "Okay," he said, more to himself than anyone else.

He turned to Airey and held up his wand, looking him up and down, chewing on his lip in indecision. Now would be a really bad time to have one of those fire mishaps, because he wasn't sure if it was a spell that would be shielded.

"Duro!" Toby cast suddenly, pointing his wand at Airey's shoes and doing that incomplete letter D wand movement. He focused HARD on on trying to just turn the shoes to stone, and not Airey's actual feet. He tried, at least. It would be cool if he managed to get the floor too, and sort of trap him in place, feet melded to floor. Even if he didn't this method would stop or at least slow someone in their tracks. Difficult to charge at people or prance around in a duel if you were weighed down by stone shoes. If anything, it was a distraction.

Speaking of distractions, Toby tried not to let his focus wander. He made sure to be prepared, as Truebridge had said.

Airey eyes widened as Mr. Tempus pointed his wand towards his.......oh wait his feet. Okay. That he could handle. Yup.

Watching as the spell struck his shoes, it took a moment or two for it to have its full effect and, for the most part, was successful. The Astronomy professor's shoes hardened and turned to stone from the tips of the toes to about where the bridge of the man's foot was. If he had worn his loafers - which he NEVER did with a suit...but this was entirely hypothetically speaking anyway - he may have been able to slip his feet out from their stone prison. But...alas. He could not thanks to the shoe laces also turning to stone.

"Well done, Mr. Tempus," he saluted the boy.

SPOILER!!: Kevin; Glacius
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
They could use spells on the Astronomy Professor? ASDGHALJGAL HOW COOL WAS THAT?! And this was it! This was his time of REAL revenge! Getting his hat stolen in his first year, which he STILL didn't have back. Then getting ATTACKED at the professor's door FOR NOTHING and later being HUMILIATED at the dueling arena. Yeah...revenge.

He got up from his seat and walked to the front to be one of the volunteers. "So if you don't know who i am by now, you have a serious problem" so no introduction from him. "The spell i'll be demonstrating is Glacius which is a freezing charm" he said as he grabbed his phoenix feather wand. "This spell can be used to freeze objects or water" obviously "But it can also be used as both an offensive and defensive spell, offensive in the way that the person hit will be freezing cold and it probably hurts...a lot" he grinned at the last part "And defensive if you want to buy some time to get away" As much as he disliked Professor's he kinda liked standing up here. "The wand movement is simply pointing your wand at your target" with a fast motion he had pointed his wand at his Head of House, his eyes twinkling with joy. Was he going to freak out like the Headmistress had done in the Chamber of Secrets? Probably not, but the fact that he could USE magic on a Professor and NOT risk detention was amazing and he was loving it. "I'll be demonstrating the spell on the floor..." LIAR

He pointed his wand at the man's feet and he wasn't even going to ask if the professor was ready, no hint was given at all. Then, when he was ready, he suddenly pointed the wand higher "Glacius!" Blue light flew towards his chest instead of the ground.

Muwahahaha!

Yup. That was just about the reaction he had expected from Mr. Hirase. Pity that the boy STILL had learned nothing about his behavior and overall attitude.

Feeling a bit smug, since Mr. Tempus had just provided the perfect sort of protection against slipping now that his feet were stuck to the floor, the professor ALMOST began to casually twirl his wand between his fingers. Almost...because he SAW that glimmer in Mr. Hirase's eye and KNEW better than to get complacent with Gryffindors. Especially one with such a forced rebellious nature.

HAHA! He called it.

Easily deflecting the spell that went directly at him, Airey's eyes narrowed at the boy. "I do believe you are in need of glasses, Mr. Hirase," he said, entirely unamused. "The floor is down THERE...not up here." Cue some pointing at the ground.

Wand pointed at his rocky shoes - shoes that somewhat reminded him of Pebbles - he looked towards the class. Who was next? Still plenty of spells to go through!
Quote:
Spells We Should All Know & Use
  • Bombarda
  • Carpe Retractum
  • Caterwauling Charm
  • Colloportus
  • Confundo
  • Depulso
  • Diffindo
  • Diminuendo
  • Disillusionment Charm
  • Duro
  • Evanesco
  • Expecto Patronum
  • Expelliarmus
  • Glacius
  • Immobulus
  • Impedimenta
  • Impiriano
  • Incarcerous
  • Incendio
  • Levicorpus
  • Ligatenous
  • Locomotor Mortis
  • Loricatus
  • Protego
  • Protego Maxima
  • Reducto
  • Relashio
  • Revelio
  • Revertoscutum
  • Rictusempra
  • Stupefy
  • Tarantallegra

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes