View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 11:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan arjay View Post
Zach looked at the man standing inside his office and he can sense a tense mood in the air. He was not that scary was he? He smiled and gestured for the man to smile.

He almost burst into a big laugh when the guy called him "sir". He cannot contain his laughter so he let out a manly chuckle. "You do not have to call me Sir or Mr. McMillan, cause I am not my father." he said with a small giggle. "Just call me Zach." he added.

Zach gestured for him to have a seat. Zach just hoped the guy would chill a bit. He may look very strict but he is a fun guy....

"It's really nice to meet you Daichi." he said with a smile. "And guessing from your name I am guessing you are a Greek Japanese heritage?" he said with an inquiring look.

Ahhh a meet and greet! That is totally fine with Zach! He wanted to be a part of the team and he wanted his team to feel like they are welcome anytime. "That is very much ok." he said and then added, "Where did you go to school, if you don't mind me asking?" he said making a gesture so the guy will feel better.

-----

"Thank you!" he said when he got handed the chocolates. This was his favourite treat when he was younger.

Not sir? Wow. Did he feel stupid now…

A faint blush covered his cheeks as he laughed as well, trying to hide his embarrassment. “Sorry, I’m used to saying that whenever I meet someone i don't know, it’s a habit” He remembered how his old Astronomy Professor kept saying to stop with the sir calling. “Zach it is” he smiled now, normally.

He sat down on the seat the moment Zach gestured towards it and sat upright, hands in his lap and playing with his fingers out of nerves. He liked meeting people, but people with a higher status them him made him nervous.

“Greek? My name is Greek?” he asked, completely dumbfounded because he had NEVER thought about that. “I guess that can be true” he had never asked his father the meaning behind their name. “But I know that my father and his parents were born in England so I’m guessing our last name stretches far back” he laughed, getting a bit more relaxed the more he talked.

“And no, my mother really liked the name Daichi when she was on vacation in Japan and I was named that way, I’m actually half Korean, half English”
shocker eh?

He was so relieved when the man accepted the chocolate though. He stopped with sitting upright and leaned back against the seat. Much more comfortable. “Hogwarts, sir” ugh he did it again. “sorry, Hogwarts, I was one of the Prefects in my last two years” because saying you were a Prefect felt good okay? “Did you go there as well?” how old was this man even? He didn’t seem that much older than him.