View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 11:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

The twenty two year old was relieved that he wasn't interrupting. He now stepped fully in to the office and closed the door behind him when the man told him to come in.

Standing in front of the desk now, Daichi watched as he stood up from his chair and then at the extended hand in front of him. He shifted the two boxes of wizochoc in one hand so that he could shake it with the other and smiled, although a bit nervously. First day and all you know?

Zach McMillan was the undersecretary's name. Okay, noted. "Nice to meet you..." wait, how was he supposed to call him?! "...Sir?" Sir was always good right? couldn't get wrong with that one. Yes, good job Daichi~

"I'm Daichi Katharos and i'm a new employee here. Not just in this department but the whole Ministry" could he tell he was a bit nervous? because he could. He couldn't wait to actually start working, then the nerves would go away. "I don't need help at the moment but i just wanted to introduce myself to you and the senior undersecretary, if ...if that's okay?" oh gosh, what if that was not okay?! He wasn't making a huge mistake now right?!

He extended his hand and held one of the boxes of wizochoc towards the man. "I uh, didn't want to come in here empty handed so i ....got some of these chocolates for you and the senior undersecretary" he smiled.