View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 10:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
dan arjay

Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cullen Maximus Pavus Trevelyan
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zacharias David McMillan
Minister's Office
x2
Science Freak | Royalty in Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Ok, so first day at work. Which made him VERY nervous. But that also meant he had to introduce himself to the people he was going to work with right? This was why Daichi had planned to go to meet both the junior and senior undersecretary the first day at work, make a good impression.

Standing in front of the door holding two boxes of wizochoc in his hands because everyone loved chocolate right?, Daichi closed his eyes, took a deep calming breath, and knocked on the door.

After knocking, he opened the door and walked inside the room. "Hello, i hope i'm not disturbing you? he asked.
Zach was thinking of ways on how to easily fill up the positions in the Minister's Office, especially the Liaisons to the different departments. Last year he had the goal of filling them up, or maybe just updating the employee's list. Because the last time he asked the Department Heads, they just told him that the position was already, which very quizzical for him because from his end, there are no Liaison officers.

He then grabbed his pen and scribbled something on a piece of paper when he heard a knock. Waiting for the person to enter, he snapped his finger and the list of employees can flying towards his desk.

The door opened and there stood a figure Zach is not familiar with. And then he spoke and Zach looked up and said, "Come in, come in".

He stood up, fixing up his trousers and extended his hand to the guy, "Hello, I'm Zach McMillan. How can I help you?" he asked with a smile.

Red roses too.

I see 'em bloom for me and for you.

And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.