Thread: Potions 1
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 07:10 PM   #215 (permalink)
StarShine
Special Services to the School

DoM
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Text Cut: Annabeth&Agatha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivana R View Post
Anna clapped her hands and began singing, raising her voice gradually "Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are! Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky! Yes! It's turning grey! Oh, Professor, I love Potions!"

.......NOT GONNA LAUGH, NOT NOT NOT -

Deeeeeeeeep breeeeeaaaaths. Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepest breaths!

"I'm glad you do, Anna!" HEHEHEHE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Vanishing the nasty looking Potion from her cauldron, the girl just sat there, glaring at the bottom of her cauldron and refraining herself from SCREEEEAMIIIINNNGGGGG at the top of her lungs and flipping the stupid table OVER.
...was something wrong?

Err...

......Cosgrach wasn't some stupidly brave Gryffindor, so he was going to ignore the girl, for now at least. Not telling her to brew, either. Nothing. LALALA.

Text Cut: Mistake people
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Now she just watched and bit her nail, hoping that her potion would be doing okay.
As she went on with determination, the potion calmed down, returned to the normal level, and looked exactly like the others.

Somehow it worked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
PLEASE WOOOORK! T___T
It looked like it was working. At least his potion didn't rise anymore, was the exact colour of the others and even began to return to its normal level.

Everything seemed to be in order, so Cosgrach walked to the front to address everyone again.

"The potion's final colour is white and it takes a few minutes, so while I explain you how it works, it should be ready." He sat down on his chair and looked at them. "Like I said: it will make you very confident, and if you are already way too confident, then you'll be arrogant. But don't worry, your eloquence won't change, so you can hide your arrogance behind sweet words. So you will choose just the right words for the person you are talking. It won't magically change that person's mind, but they'll like what they are hearing." He grinned. This was one of his favourite potions just for this. "It tastes sweet, like the words you'll use. Full dose is a glass, and the effect lasts for 5-6 hours. There is one downside of the potion: Do not drink more than a glass a week, or you'll be too arrogant and your sweet words will turn mocking." He didn't even need to tell that would annoy people. He tapped his wand one last time for these to appear and smiled.

"I'll post the homework on boards soon. If your potion is white, leave me a sample and you can leave."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackboard
13. Wait until it's white (should take a few minutes)
-Effect: Makes the drinker confident (or arrogant if they already have too much confidence) and choose just the right words for the person they are talking to
-The taste is sweet
-Full dose is a glass
-The effect lasts for 5-6 hours
-Overdose: More than a glass a week. Makes the drinking too arrogant and the words mocking
OOC: I'll leave the thread open for 24 hours for if you need to catch up. Thank you for your contribution!