View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 02:59 AM   #55 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Ugh, this was getting further than it needed to. It...honestly wasn't that serious and he couldn't be bothered with the back and forth. It was exhausting and considering the class had only JUST started, it would be ridiculous to expect a nap.

Eh...

Ehhhhhhh.....Maddox didn't remember signing up for all this. Finally, he raised his hands, quieting the students with their questions and suggestions because a glance at the clock told him they needed to get started NOW or they would never get through the idea thing.

"Alright, alright. I think it's time we get settled." Not their fault they weren't settled, he wouldn't be throwing that on them. "I'll ask you guys to sit because we'll be beginning now." Unless Bellaire figured they'd stand through the whole thing? He didn't think so. Maddox watched the chalk rise from his desk as he took another munch of his apple.

"As usual, we'll begin with a simple question or two." Hopefully they were on the same page and beyond the...er...display earlier. "Dragons. Why aren't we allowed to have them and how do you think people could skirt this rule? Note, I don't mean Ministry regulated reasons, I mean why do you think the way you do about this topic."

OOC: Class has officially begun, please don't post your charrie arriving after this point unless you want to face the IC consequences ^^ we'll move this in maybe 12-18 hrs

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.