Thread: Herbology 1
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 11:28 AM   #60 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

SPOILER!!: Zahra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Eye Touz View Post
Nerd ALERT

Zahra lost it when Professor MILLARD giggle!snorted at his own joke. Oh man, new Professor Plants was gonna be awesome.

She wrote her name on the sticker thing:

It worked in Charms.

"Uhm....... you mean like frog poop?" ...... hahahahahahahaha giggle hehehhooooo. No, he didn't. She knew. But you know... toad... stool... hahaha snort! "Naw, I got you Professor. You mean those things that grow in fairy circles that we do NOT eat."
Archie squinted at the girl who mentioned frog poop. Uhh, wha... was she making fun of him? "Very funny, miss Z..." Z-DAWG???? Archie tapped his chin, actually considering that this was her name, but then he frowned. Yeah, yeah, he wasn't born yesterday. "I take it that wasn't your birth name, madam. Jokes aside, I would really like to find out everyone's REAL names. So please have another sticker." Rude.

He looked towards the class in general, as they all seemed to have the main idea. "Great answers, everyone." Apart from frog poop over there. "Toadstools are a kind of mushroom and fungus." Most of them got that part. "As most of you said, some are inedible and poisonous, and some are used as ingredients in potion brewing! Very helpful. There are a wide range of magical toadstools out there, as some of you have mentioned. And we will be looking at one of those in particular today." Archie spun around to retrieve them.

Using a simple levitating spell, Archie placed a very sad looking toadstool in front of each student. He almost wondered if there would be enough for him to demonstrate what he wanted them to do. Once everyone had one in front of them, Archie plopped one in front of himself. Perfect.

"Now, to the toadstools in front of you. As you can see, they aren't looking too well. Unfortunately, they got left unattended over the summer." He cleared his throat. "My fault." Archie muttered through the cough. AnYWAY... He put on his gloves and lifted up his own wrinkled toadstool in front of him to show the class. It had a white stem (colour greying a little now), with a pale pink cap (though the edges are beginning to go brown due to condition). "Can anyone hazard a guess at what this particular toadstool is?" They might need their textbooks for this part!

"They have a very obvious characteristic that distinguishes them from other toadstools, but given their condition, it is a little difficult to notice." In fact, impossible.

"Have a go, I won't leave you speculating for too long."

ooc: Sorry I couldn't answer you all individually. Pushing myself for time! Just a quick question. Moving on in about 6-7 hours but you can always catch up afterwards. <3

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing

Last edited by Emzily; 02-03-2015 at 11:45 AM.