View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 07:44 AM   #11 (permalink)
StarShine
Special Services to the School

DoM
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Text Cut: Replies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
"Hello, Professor!" she called out. Wow, there were a lot of books on his desk. Selecting a seat, she got comfortable. Her first potion and it would be something fun and - hopefully - simple.
Cosgrach had wisely not closed the side of the desk, so he could see that it was Lux, as well as recognise her voice.

"Hey there!" he greeted her happily, but was too lazy to get up to see where she sat. He hoped a lot would show up today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post
Slowly, after Lux had entered came the Machiavellian terd otherwise known as Cutty Mordaunt. "Lux." He said in greeting from behind the Hufflepuff, his voice deposited far behind him as he picked up speed toward a beneficial workspace.

After taking one glance at the Professor's desk, he turned back to Lux and was about to ask who she was talking to, but the greeting set it straight. "Hello, Professor Culloden."
Was that Cutty Mordaunt?

Yes, it was. Cosgrach didn't get up, but called out "Welcome, Cutty." His idea was particularly interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
Quietly entering the lab, he took stock of those already present (no Dima Toussaint yet) and grabbed a seat close to Professor Culloden. This would go much better if he had a point of strength...and Gabe got along with this professor. So, everything would be okay. No anxiety fits or panic attacks today.

"Professor."
And that was Gabe, sitting close. Of course, of course. Cosgrach was sure the boy would be present.

"Hello, Gabe," the man greeted the boy blindly, he wasn't ready to get up just yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
That didn’t seem right, but then she heard a voice from behind the books. “Hello Professor Culloden,” she said finally, moving further into the room and picking where she wanted to sit. He had to be back there somewhere.
And this was... Brooklyn, yes, the little sweet Slytheri child.

"Hi there," he called a little loudly, because she sounded far away. He probably had to get up. He checked his watch, and decided to wait for five more minutes. Then, they would begin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
"Hello, Professor,'' Adi said cheerfully as he neared the table then moved off to join the others.
Ah, his ears spotted one cheerful Adi and Cosgrach was pleased to hear that. He didn't want any sulkers today, thank you very much.

"Hey, Adi!" he greeted the boy. How many had shown up so far? He wasn't sure... should have counted. Oops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
Heading down to the instructed lab, Ben stepped inside to find not only Professor Culloden barely noticable behind several tomes but a few other students already there, including Adi which wasn't a surprise. "Hello Professor," he greeted with a polite nod, echoing it to acknowledge Lux and Gabe silently before heading towards the Hufflepuff.
Cosgrach didn't see the nod, of course, but he was glad to hear Benny. It must be a huge effort for the boy. He appreciated that.

"Benny!" he greeted and would have waved too, but he didn't want to risk knocking the books off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meizzner View Post
"Hey Professor C"

Looked like he was buried in books.
Was that... Dante?

"Hey, hello," he greeted as he tried to find a crack inside the books to peer, but he couldn't. Charms did that - they made everything too neatly. Must be why he sucked at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeheeheeny View Post
With an amused smirk, she chose to sit right beside the Slytherin. Right there. And he got a very sweet - and perhaps genuine? - smile out of Sophie Brown. "Hi, best friend. I figure if I sit right next to you today, I won't feel your gaze on my back the whole class period. Makes things easier for both of us, doesn't it?"
1. Sophie Brown didn't greet him.

2. She was sitting next to Cutty Mordaunt.

3. He was too curious for this... encounter to miss it while sitting, so he finally emerged from books and looked at them.

They would both behave, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
The bouncing as he entered the classroom probably gave it away only a little bit though. The third year was beaming ear to ear as he quickly found a seat up at the FRONT, close to a red headed Slytherin girl he had never spoken to before. Kyroh gave her a wave before turning to the Professor. "HULLO PROFESSOR CULLODEN SIR!" -Er- not showing his excitement at all...nope.... he was just ready to learn and create stuff now!
What a fortunate moment for getting up, because he was one VERY excited Kyroh Scabior to enter the room... bouncing.

"Kyroh Scabior lil buddy!" he greeted the boy with a matching grin from ear to ear. "Excited, are ya?" Because it wasn't showing at all! HEHEHE.

He checked his watch, nodded to himself and closed the door, though he wouldn't mind it if someone was late. In fact, he hoped they would come, would spare him the effort of going over the same things to everyone seperately again.

"Welcome to our first session and thank you for coming," he started, "today, we will talk about ingredients a little and I'll give you these two books to research for the right ones until our next meeting. We won't take long, I promise," he said and smiled, then moved towards the centre of the room.

"Before I dismiss you, I have one or two questions: How do you think a potion is created? We're only discussing, so feel free to guess or make it up if you don't know."

OOC: I'll post 24 hours later.