View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 09:26 AM   #23 (permalink)
Becky
Hufflepuff

DMC & DIMC
ICW Ambassador
SS 100 Triumphant
Veela

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Yenorin

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Stuart Taylor
International Cooperation
Liz's Bestie ● Helvetica ● ● Jigglypuff ● Jeff Vader

When she was mentioned by name, Becca looked over at the journalist (Bazinga) and finally spoke again after listening to all of the other answers from other people. In her opinion, Carter really needed a time out. "Well, I would look at the expenses. If we break even on an event and it brings revenue to the local area, that is a successful event. If we gain a little more money from an event, that's even better. I believe that some events should have a cover charge for them, but if a cover charge is not appropriate, then we charge for food and drink or find another way to think up ways for people to spend their money and get something in return." Now making the ministry successful? "To make the Ministry even a tiny bit more successful would help. I suggest things like using our already employed, already trained people to handle things that are in their job description instead of having to call people in if something goes wrong. That is an unnecessary expense and if we have already capable people, why should we not trust them to do their jobs?" she asked, looking at the man. "By talking to each of our employees individually and finding out their skills, abilities and willingness to share that with us, I think we can find someone to help out just about everywhere. People have skills outside of their jobs and if they are willing to share their knowledge with us, it can only make us stronger as a whole." Delegation was delightful.

But tomorrow is ours to win or lose.