View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 09:01 AM   #23 (permalink)
lazykitty

DMLE & DMAC
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kalie Carter-Hope Gellar
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Alfred Ludovic Devereaux
Accidents & Catastrophes
x7 x4
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Expecto PAWtronum 🐈 | U-NA-GI

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
What. No. Just no. Mariel just looked blankly at Roxanne, clearly unimpressed with her line of thinking. She did not ride around in cars, no thank you. There was no reason for them to completely act like muggles. "Cars aren't exactly the issue here. I don't think anyone was proposing trading in a magical device for a muggle one." Really, what was the point of that when they could successfully use magic? "I don't need a coat to ride my broom either." Ever hear of heating charms? Clearly the woman was muggleborn if she was more interested in using muggle devices than magical ones. She eyed the technology Roxanne had brought today before turning her attention back to the candidates in favor of lifting the ban. She couldn't relate to someone who'd rather use muggle things than magic anyway, so she was done with her questions for Ms. Carter.
What. A. Snob. De La Garza was obviously one of those pathetic witches who thought that they were better than muggles just because they had magic. "No. But what I was saying was that we don't need to risk exposing our world just because some people still hold the ridiculous view that they're better than using muggle devices." Gah, she hated people like that. So narrow minded that they'd rather risk exposing the wizarding world just to keep from having to so much as touch something muggle. She simply shook her head in the direction of the woman. People like that would be the downfall of wizardkind one day.........

And no, she was a pureblood, thank you very much.

You are Salt!