View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 02:42 AM   #20 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Tucker was of course interested in the flying carpet bit of the election - after all, his Mum had put together that whole symposium thing, therefore he had to see how her legacy was being carried out! In fact, he was supposed to meet his mother there, and he wondered if she had come over here already...

He approached the candidates and when there was a moment that he could talk, he spoke up. "What are your thoughts on the idea that magic carpets are considered muggle artifacts and should therefore be protected as such?" he asked.
This - the ban on flying carpets - was a platform that Lorraine stood strongly behind and despite not being early she was here and would in fact be stating her opinions on the matter because transportation - particularly magical - was her specialty.

Stepping to the front of the booth beside her fellow candidates, the brunette heard the last question asked by a younger looking voter which actually delighted Lorraine to know that young people took such an interest.

"Magic carpets are muggle artifacts the same way that magic broomsticks are, or use of an artifact to create a portkey. They must be cared for, of course, but if they're there then why not use them? It will in fact, create a new lineup for the creation of carpet care kits, much like we have broomstick servicing kits." So they would be used, protected, and cared for.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.