View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 03:59 AM   #17 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Hearing Preston say he agreed with her she nodded, he did seem to have some very good ideas as well. "I think that is a very good idea and I would say that I full agree that carpets should be only regulated if they are true flying carpets made that way by the manufacture. The others would certainly be illegal and punishments given for any that were found." License revoked and fines would be a good start. She did raise a brow to the broom comment wondering what Roxanne would say.

Looking towards Saxon she smiled, "Well unfortunately anything that is made could negatively impact the ministry, carpets would not be excluded. Put in the wrong hands of underage children injuries would raise, accidental sightings as my opponent spoke about would certainly happen, but that is were our regulations and laws would go into affect to put this at a bare minimum. The positive would be that it could bring more jobs if manufactures brought business to the alley for selling the rugs, the revue of the rugs themselves could raise both for the ministry and the community. Positive for the public is they will have what many have wanted for sometime and travel could be easier for families."

Speaking of families she turned her eyes on Mariel as she spoke up with some questions. "Yes as I've said I feel anyone carrying a license should be an age of seventeen or older. The license testing should help keep that in check, but the license holder could certainly travel with his or her family. I think there are safety charms out there to keep little ones safely on the rugs and myself and the transportation department would look into safety seating for the young."

"Well the first step I would take is getting all the pro's and con's straight and working closely with the transportation department to bring the community as much information as possible on how with our regulations could lift the ban and why it would be beneficial for all to have the ban lifted. Having more events like the one the transportation had last year can bring more information and more hands on experiences. With all these steps and the hard work of the ministry I feel we can prove that Magic Carpets are not a bad thing, but a great opportunity." Mariel always had the great questions and she was glad her friend was there.