View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 03:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
lazykitty

DMLE & DMAC
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kalie Carter-Hope Gellar
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Alfred Ludovic Devereaux
Accidents & Catastrophes
x7 x4
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Expecto PAWtronum 🐈 | U-NA-GI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizasaurus View Post
Gid was walking through the rally listening to questions and answers each of the candidates were given and answering. He smiled and nodded to those he knew and giving kind smiles to anyone he didn't. He heard the question given to Victoria and turned his attention to Roxanne "Ms. Carter, as you know there is a ban in England on the use of flying carpets. What is your take on it? Should flying carpets continue to be banned in England or should we relook at removing that ban?"
Yes, she knew there was a ban. A part of why she'd opposed the carpet symposium, that and the budget. "Personally, I don't think magic carpets are very good idea at all anywhere and here's why." Roxanne turned to her phone and, with a few button presses, brought up the video that was a part of her presentation. "You see this video? It was shot on a phone, a device that every muggle out there has in their pocket." She pressed play on the video which, after a few seconds of buffering, started playing. It showed her getting a bucket of ice water dumped on her head. "All it would take is a few button presses to share this with the whole world." She then brought up a website that had millions of videos like it and again with a few pushes of a few buttons, uploaded the video. "Now you're probably wondering why I'm showing you this." She knew she would be if the roles were reversed. "All it would take is one muggle to catch someone flying on a magic carpet, filming it, and uploading it to this site for all wizardkind to be exposed. That's why I'm against removing the magic carpet ban." Gift wrapped and tied with a pretty little bow.

You are Salt!