View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 07:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default Roxanne and Gib too.
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Genevieve Branxton was kinda sorta on duty... but really she just wanted help deciding who to vote for in the upcoming election. What better venue than... whatever this thingy was. She tucked her hands in her pocket and meandered toward the booth that actually had someone waiting.

"Hi. Carpets, hmm? Are you pro or con?" And how, exactly, did Genevieve feel about magic carpets? She wasn't keen on hunting down pseudo-criminals when there were REAL criminals out there. Why make something safe when you could just over regulate it instead?
As she was looking over a few things she heard a voice and looked up. She knew her some how, but couldn't place her for a moment. No she remembered now, gift shop right after her wand had been chewed by those pests a few years ago. Giving the younger lady a nice smile, she wasn't going to let that bother her, they both had been stressed by the mess, so second chances were best.

"I am on the more positive pro side of carpets. I will admit I wasn't truly sure until the day that Transportation had their magical carpet event. Listening to the experts discuss them made me want to know more and try to figure out how we could use them here. I don't feel it is something that could be done immediately, but I think as Minister I'd like to look further into how other places keep owners from having issues. With strict licenses and laws I do feel we could possibly lift the ban and have carpets here." It would certainly take some time and team work from the ministry, but she really felt it was doable.

Seeing others arrive she gave a nod and a smile towards Roxanne, though she was interested in her opinions on the matter, she certainly new what her opinion was about Games and Sports, which Victoria was still a little annoyed by, but that wouldn't bother her today, she'd play nice. Seeing the department head she gave him a polite nod and turned her attention back to the woman who had been speaking to her.