View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 02:27 AM   #23 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCharm104 View Post
Okay, so it was apparent that the man was insane but it was also clear that their moods had completely switched. Bhuvana now felt grumpy, a bit bloated probably from the sight of that marshmallowand really, really, really just wanted to go home and flip through some stupid magazines. But she was here, she was going to investigate the ministerial candidates, and she was going to keep the blood flowing because this man got her super angry and, to be honest, anger was comforting, in a way. It was familiar, and familiar enough that she knew she could easily snap out of it once the source of her anger went away.

She went to put her wand away before she was stopped by a hand. She looked up in surprise, sure it couldn't be the man, but it was, showing the fact that he must be an idiot because literally someone on the mood could see she was ready to explode. Except, he was asking really politely, for her magic, to clean off his favorite suit...

"Not my problem." Actually, it was totally her problem, but by this point she was just so DONE with everything and her social anxiety was kicking in so she craned her neck forward, to see where the spots where, and wrenched her hand rather violently out of his grasp. She cleaned it, no problem, but she didn't leave right away. She just stood there, put away her wand for real this time, and absentmindedly rubbed her wrist. Should she go for another chocolate strawberry, or...
Whaaaaaaaaa? Whoa, the look on that lady's face... was the definition of crazy. What was she so mad for? It had just been a bit of chocolate, honestly, and she had started it all in the first place! Don't play with fire if you can't take the burn, William always said, and he nearly said as much out loud right now.

EXCEPT he didn't, because the woman's expression when he stopped her hand was enough to send even a Hungarian Horntail running. Too bad he wasn't a Hungarian Horntail...

"Well..." he was dumb enough to almost correct her, but she DID surprisingly fix his suit for him and William's sentence turned into a soft, "huh," instead. "Thanks," he trailed off and turned away from her slightly. Obviously she wanted to be left alone, which frankly he did too, so he would just sidle on down the table here toward the cheese.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind