View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 02:05 AM   #21 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCharm104 View Post
Bhuvana was NOT happy at the moment. Her hair DID smell all chocolately now but also coconut because that was her conditioner. She let out a puff of exasperated air, not enjoying the fact a flap of her MAIMED hair flopped out when the air blew it. Fine. She would stew and grit her teeth for a little longer, still.

Oh, but he TOTALLY was stuttering. It was surprising, though, that fact. Bhuvana tilted her head slightly at him, because she hadn't taken him to be the kind of man to... mumble? Trail off? He had seemed quite overly confident at first, and now he wasn't... and Bhuvana was totally mulling that over and analyzing the fact he wouldn't meet her eyes. Strange. She had never been able to read people or body language but still...she tried.

Until he did that??? Did he just...??? Dip pineapple into her hair? She lifted her chin haughtily and her eyes stared him down, back to stern. "Thank you," she said stiffly and through gritted teeth, "But I think I can handle it myself." She had sheathed her wand, but she drew it now, then stalled. Just enough to make him a little scared - she was dangerous when angered, after all - then primly and wordlessly cleaned her hair out. If she wasn't still extremely mad at the man enough to stay around, she would go hunt down some pins for her hair, but this man was annoying, and didn't deserve to see her at her best anyway.
Miss Guilty and Also Crazy was stiffening up again, which such a shame, William noted as he popped a mashmallow, sans chocolate, into his mouth. "You're welcome," he replied pleasantly, warmly even, and swallowed the 'shallow. He watched as she got out her wand, not at all frightened by all her steaming and sharp movements. In fact, when she was finished cleaning her hair (it looked fine to him), he suddenly reached out to catch her wrist lest she put her wand away.

"Erm..." he didn't usually touch strangers but they'd just had a miniature food fight AND technically they weren't strangers, were they? Just odd always-at-arms acquaintances? Willy let go of her wrist with a sigh. "Can you fix my jacket, please. I wouldn't usually ask but you did do a nice job before and now your hair drippings have gotten onto my favorite suit..."

Look, he'd said please.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind