View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 12:08 AM   #15 (permalink)
Casey O

Fan Club Officer

MO & DMT
Jobberknoll

Second Year
x10
Admiratrice des Maraudeurs | C-Rizzle | THE Best Snuggler

The chocolate strawberry had been quite delicious, but not as rewarding as the look on the man's face. She allowed herself a quiet laugh, because that scarcely happened anymore, then quickly rearranged her expression into innocence. Pretending to be interested in picking another strawberry to dip, she heard him address her and slowly turned to face him, eyes wide, not guilty at all.

"Hmm?" she said, noting that he hadn't quite managed to get all the chocolate of his face. It would have actually been endearing, if he were a child instead of an adult-with-a-child's-emotional-range. "Oh, did I?" Well, obviously, but she stopped here to compose herself. Did she want to recognize that she remembered him from the magic carpet thing? She didn't really, but then she had been staring at his face blankly for a couple seconds and needed to recover. "Well, are you asking me because you aren't capable of fixing it? I'm sorry, I can help you with that." And she did, quite quickly, with a cleaning charm, leaving his jacket nice and clean and probably smelling of soap.