View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 11:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default lulz
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCharm104 View Post
If Bhuvana were older, she would be actually running for minister and actually WIN, because really, who knew what Britain would come to if someone else was elected. Great Merlin. Bhuvana glided aimlessly, not recognizing anyone she liked in particular, not anyone that mattered, anyway. She raised a hand at some high ranking person - no idea who that was - before using a hand to pull her hair up in a fancy twist, clipped by a shiny, pearly looking clip she pulled out of her handbag. Yes, Bhuvana was the best dressed there, though she did look around to see if there was any competition.

Oh.

Her eyes narrowed when she saw someone she recognized, who happened to be dressed all fancy as well. All casually, she had a mission. She walked to the fondue, all click clacks coming from her shoes, then BUMPED delicately into the man, just enough to accomplish (hopefully) what she was aiming for - him spilling some chocolate on his jacket. She allowed a smirk to grace her features as she took a strawberry and elegantly swirled it in the chocolate, before letting the excess drip off, and eating it flawlessly. Because that's what she was. Flawless.
Yeaaaah, Willy was getting that strawberry all good and coated in chocolate. YEAH HE WAS. Heh heh. It looked about as drenched and unhealthy as a berry could get, so he'd just pulled it from the fountain and was aiming it for his mouth when---

BUMP!

The berry missed its mark. Some of the chocolate ended up on his cheek, but quite a bit of it rained down onto his jacket. He recovered quickly and shoved the rest of the strawberry into his mouth, but he could feel himself looking ridiculous now with a lopsided chocolate goatee. How embarrassing.

"Excuse me?" the man muttered, though it came out as a question as he reached for a napkin from the table. His brows knitted together as he got a peek at the familiar-looking woman nearby... surely she hadn't bumped him? WAIT, no, THAT WAS WHAT'S HER FACE!!!!! The woman from the magic carpet rides! THE FUN SUCKER! AND SHE WAS SMIRKING!!!!! Guilty guilty guilty!

Eyes narrowing as this realization dawned on him, William quickly blotted his mouth and then sidled in front of her, just WATCHING her eat her strawberry like she was a professional...strawberry swirler. SHE WAS SOMETHING, that was sure. She was pretty, yes, obviously, but now he had a REAL problem with her other than her refusal to have fun on magic carpets.

"Excuse me," he repeated, pointing at his now-stained jacket. It wasn't like he owned 50 suits, he really only had two and this was the newer of the two. "But you stained my jacket when you bumped me." He wanted to blurt, 'Can you fix it?' but waited to see if she would admit to her mistake first.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind