View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 01:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default mentions of Ember and Vic, but this post is for BHUVANA bahahaha
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

William was here, doing his duty as a Ministry employee and a voter and all that jazz. Yep. He was still ambitious, so he was going to a work event outside of work in a stiff suit and dress shirt too (how weird was THAT?).

At least this evening event had drinks and food though, so he didn't have to go home to his empty apartment and attempt to cook anything. No, he could pretend to listen to anything these candidates spouted with a good, free drink in hand. And not mention... there was FONDUE! The tall man made a beeline for a the chocolate fountain and right away stabbed a strawberry to drench in it. He spotted a... ah, an acquaintance? doing the same.

"Hey Vic," Willy peeped around the fountain to smile at the man on the other side. "How's it going?" He could twirl this strawberry in the fountain all night... actually, that wasn't a bad idea, considering EMBER was nearby.

Meep. Gotta hide from her. Good thing she wasn't on HIS side of the fountain.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind