View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 05:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
lemon
Dark Force Defense League
Hufflepuff

DMLE
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Annaliese Toussaint
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitriy Toussaint
Law Enforcement

x12 x12
Default Preston, Tori, Alicia, mentions of Victoria
Dani's Citrus Duck Spawn | Mama Giraffe | Lemon PATch | Pushed the Red Button

He barely had time to respond to Mr. Kingsley before a young reporter- oh dear, had she been running? Sherman hadn't thought to bring an inhaler- segued up to them. It seemed as if Preston had been prepared, immediately supplying the girl with a quote, and the elderly man nodded along to everything his opponent said.

"I agree with Mr. Kingsley wholeheartedly! I don't think the Minister's job should take off when he or she comes into office but at the beginning of the election process. It is my duty to make myself available to voters and hear out other candidates from now on, and that is what today is all about. A great start!"

Oh, and also, "My compliments to the planners as well. These*hors d'oeuvres look lovely. Soooo lovely.

Giving another toothy grin to the reporter lady, Sherman turned to the next person that appeared at his side. Hm... wait, he knew the face from the papers. Tanner? Something? "My, that was a while ago! You must have quite the memory to recall me from back then." .... who was she, though? Er...

And there was a candidate at the podium! Turning in his wheelchair, the elderly man positioned himself so he was facing the speaker. He remembered HER from the papers as well. Quidditch Division Manager, wasn't she? Thought he didn't recall her name either (he was nearly 70, it was excusable), but at least she had the mind to say it.

__________________________________..____this is why we can't have nice things, darling.