View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 11:37 PM   #25 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Gavin Isaacs. Riiiiight. She would have to remember his name. And then..he was being very fatherly in his sternness--she even detected the same "I'm giving you a talk" voice that her father used to use when Ember would come home after curfew...when she WAS at home and not at Hogwarts. She just bit her lip...and remained very...still.

And for once, quiet.

Ahem.

"Well...none of it was permanent..I would never...do anything permanent, sir." She said softly. Ember was trying her BEST to stay positive. MHMM. At his next..firing of questions, she definitely had a confused look on her face. "I--I'm from Level Four--Creatures Department?" She crossed her ankles and for once remembered to sit in a proper way like Gran would always tell her. And also. She was remembering about being POLITE yeah? And she had was smiling. Nervously--but at least she wasn't CRYING.

"And..no one SENT me--" she raised an eyebrow. "I just want everyone to be...happy." THere. Was that SOOO wrong--MISTER GRUMPY PANTS? He was grumpier than the Aron fellow. Accidents' head. Yeah. She hadn't thought anyone could possibly be grumpier than THAT man--but she was WRONG.

No matter. Even grumpy people deserved kindness!

Wait--"No--I'm not from-------" And then he said JAIL. Ember's eyes WIDENED. "JAIL?" She suddenly furrowed her brows. "For sprinkling glitter in your break room?" NO CRYING, EMBER. But still. She thought it sounded ridiculous! He was sooo serious though! "I--well--I can honestly say I've never been threatened arrest before." It was something to add to her list of.....list of ridiculous things to have happened to her.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin