Thread: Break Room
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 04:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

She was missing the point completely, as was evident in the fact she actually thought she'd fixed this place up. It just couldn't work. "Non." The simplest French out there. "Non. You've misunderstood. I'm under the impression you think you've done a good job." But he'd give her the benefit of the doubt. No one could be that daft.

Gavin took yet another step back when she began speaking in the voice the Healers had used while here. The one they used right before they jabbed you with their bloody needles. So yeah...just another small step back. "Good." The world would be a better place if everyone could keep their hands to themselves.

"We're going to my office and I'll ask you again to get rid of everything you added to this room." He'd imperio her to do it if he had to. They were the only two in this room leaving limited chance for someone to run off telling the Head of Law Enforcement....that happened to be his girlfriend.

Look at that.

"I don't have all day." Truly, he didn't. There was a lot to be done for the coming election and here he was with a nutjob terrorist.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.