View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 07:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
AmbiguouslyMe

SA & DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

16. Impedimenta
Age 15, December (Part 2)

Carrying the entire box down into the kitchen, Tiberius dropped it onto the table with a bang.

“Oh, good, you found…” Susan stopped as she turned and saw just what her son had brought down stairs.

“What IS THIS,” Tiberius said, eyes glistening as his gaze alternated between his mother and the box he had found.

Susan dried her hands on her apron, looking sadly at the things she had packed away years ago. “Oh.. honey…”

“His wand, mum!” Tiberius grabbed it from where it rested on the top of the box. “And a letter! All of the magic stuff from when I was baby?!” Tiberius grabbed each item in turn, holding them up as an accusation.

Taking a step forward, Susan reached out to put her hand on Tiberius shoulder, but he recoiled. Her own voice shook. “Tibi, honey, I..” She had only done what she thought was right, but could not bring herself to try to explain.

“You had no right to keep this from me! NO RIGHT!” Tiberius shouted at his mother, voice trembling with uncharacteristic anger, before storming up the stairs and to his room.

Starting after him, Susan froze, unable to bring herself to follow.

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time