Thread: Croquet Lawn
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 07:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default I'll Claim you MJ ^.^
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Mariel figured she'd be on her way out or at least headed that way, but she was going to take the long way around the garden just to make sure she had greeted or welcomed anyone that she needed to before she took her leave. And that way led her to a croquet area. That was.. quaint. Though the more she thought about it, the more the idea warmed up to her. It wasn't something that she would normally think of as an activity in which to partake.. she couldn't remember the last time she had played a game. Maybe when she lived in New Zealand.. But it was kind of a fun idea in a different, unassuming sort of way.

Though actually playing a game was somewhat moot. There was no one over here and she wasn't sure she'd want to take the time for one anyway. If her husband was here she was sure she would have talked him into playing a game and the thought of it made her chuckle as she made her way through the playing area. That gave her an idea for another day.
Orsino Kirby had taken a look around each Area. While the Food looked good, it was too...Not Breakfasty, and Flower Arranging....not his strong suit with such big hands. So instead Kirby found his way to a little set-up game...Croquet. It was just like playing Chaser but using the Mallet and hitting the wooden ball through the loops. He grabbed a Yellow Mallet, and a Yellow Ball and walked over to some Lone Woman. "Are you looking to Play?" Orsino swung the Mallet over his shoulder and dropped the ball to his feet. He extended a Huge hand to her so as to not seem rude. "Orsino Kirby." he said with a smile on his face.