View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 04:39 AM   #25 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Well, this was very... floral. A nice change of scenery than the slightly dull surroundings of the building they worked in. Props to the department heads for being creative, January thought as she wandered through the gardens, sipping on her drink.

Vic was around somewhere, she was sure. She had spotted Willy earlier, but he had been talking to a woman she didn't recognize, so she decided not to bother him. Now she was nosing in the flowers, contemplating setting up a bouquet of her own to take home, or maybe spruce up her desk at work...
So the flowers were free for the taking and arranging, but not the food? What about the edible arrangements that had been shaped to look like flowers? Could they take those home?

N'aww Willy wasn't even hungry anymore. He'd filled up on food and conversation already but here he was, still at this event because he'd thought he'd seen a certain redhead walk this way.... Sure enough, January was among the flowers.

"I think it's all a big publicity stunt set up by DERP," he commented quietly, following her down a row of flowers. He didn't know what they were. "Who throws a garden party in....shoot, I forget, what month is it again?" Speaking of.... hehe. Geddit?

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind