View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 04:09 AM   #16 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post

"Cassie White," she said with a friendly smile. She was glad that she was meeting new people at the event. There hadn't been any doubt in her mind that she would, but it was still nice to be in the process of meeting new people. The evening was extremely lovely, and so far all of the people she had met were lovely as well. Working at the ministry didn't seem like it would be bad at all.

"No matter what you do, it will be lovely." How couldn't it? Cassie couldn't imagine a single arrangement of flowers that wouldn't be absolutely beautiful. She forced herself to turn her attention away from the aesthetics and focus on Victoria's question. "International Magical Cooperation. I just got hired. And you?" So far she hadn't met anybody from her own department, which would have been nice, but it was also great to meet so many different people.
"Well Cassie it is very lovely to meet you." That's what this event was all about wasn't it? Bringing the ministry together and getting to know everyone whether they were in your department or not? She at least hoped that's what it as about, because she'd hate to be wrong all these years. Picking up some flowers she began looking at what she could possibly do. Was it going to be the crowns for the girls or maybe just the piece she was thinking of doing for the table.

"Yes, well I'm still leaning towards a nice center piece for my table. I think I will do that." She picked up some different assortments and started placing them together to see if she liked it or not. Not being the key word she set them aside and picked up a few other ones.

International she wasn't sure she'd ever met someone from that department, so this was a nice surprise. Vic liked to get to know everyone she could and liked to know about all the departments. "Wow that sounds interesting. Do you know exactly what you will do there yet?" It really could get exciting. "I am the Quidditch Division Manager in Magical Sports and Games." Yes she loved saying her full title, because she had an amazing team and they had done so much last season and even more through the off season. It was the best department really in her eyes.