View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 05:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default Nooo :P Also, mention of Cassie here!
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

SPOILER!!: Enthusiasm Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post

Ember was just glad to see her coworkers again because it meant ALMOST WORK TIME WHOOH. She looooved it, HEH. BUt it had been fun going to visit some of her Uni friends in Ireland. They were all kind of just...going their ways right now. It was good to catch up. Ember was one of the few of her group that lived in London. All the rest of them lived either in Ireland or nearby. Not that London was a stupendous distance, but still.

"I suppose. It is nice to be refreeeeshed so we don't get all burnt out--" she chuckled, though, as though this was the SILLIEST idea ever. Honestly, it was to Ember. She just...FELT SO MUCH ENERGY A LOT. "I hope it's just as exciting as my first year here--WOW. I've already been here a YEAR. But then again, it feels like so much longer--" she mused aloud. Hmm. "How long have you been here, again?" She was sure that Harmony had once told her, but Ember couldn't quite remember right now.

Ooooh NATURE. Ember smiled at the table with ALL kinds of flowers--SO PREEEETTY. Ember didn't think she'd ever quit thinking that, either-PRETTTTY! "I keep a garden at my parents' house. Not very many flowers...more...exotic and magical plants..but still." She shrugged. A garden was a garden. But her flat had a good bit of greenery in it, too. "A flower CROWN? Harmony--YOU'RE SUCH A GENIUS!" She cried suddenly and picked up one flower. "Only--I doubt they want us hurting these dears--is there a way to make a crown without...breaking their little stems?" she asked, her eyes wide. She thought there probably was. Her gardening SKILLLLZ weren't with flowers, unfortunately. But. She did LOVE them just the same!

How long had Harmony been at the ministry? The red head tapped her chin thoughtfully, not having considered the time as the place felt too much like home to focus on such a thing. "Few years now, I s'pose." She smiled then, shrugging her shoulders. "I find that time goes by so quickly there that it's hard to keep track. Time flies when you're having fun and all." And the department was having fun. So much.

"Gardening is great for the mind! Did you know there have been studies of its benefits on mental health?" Fascinating stuff. Perhaps she could get her hands on some of this information and share it with her employee!

Brow furrowed, Harmony picked up another flower and toyed with the stem, gently testing its ability to bend. Her eyes flicked over to the new arrival to the table and smiled at the woman, then back to Ember. "I think they'll add some color to everyone's lovely outfits and perhaps braiding them together by the stems will help keep them unharmed but still work for the task!"