View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 09:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
AmbiguouslyMe

SA & DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

35. Quietus
Age 15, June 2074

“Michel,” Tiberius started hesitantly. “I… I don’t really know how to say this.” Tiberius reached for his boyfriend’s hand and squeezed it. They were standing in the hall, other students hurrying past on their way to the library or their final exams. The other boy’s expression was one of concern and confusion.

“I’m not coming back to Beauxbatons in the Fall,” he said slowly, not making eye contact. Tiberius felt Michel’s grip loosen and his hand fall away. Michel opened his mouth to speak and then closed it again, shaking his head slowly in disbelief. Tiberius’ heart sank as Michel took a step back from him.

“It’s… it’s complicated but mum and I decided when I was home..” Tiberius froze. Michel would know that the last time Tiberius was home was the holiday break, which meant he’d been keeping this a secret for months. “I didn’t know how to tell you. I was.. I was hoping we could make it work.” But really, he’d been selfish. He knew this would end and he was putting that off for as long as possible.

“Say something. Please?”

But instead, Michel turned and walked away, never having said a word.

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time