View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 03:25 AM   #12 (permalink)
SlytherinSistah
Special Services to the School

DoM
Ramora

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Penguin View Post
Edward nodded with thinly veiled excitement. Perhaps he'd really get a chance to do some field study. He didn't relish the idea of heading back to Hogwarts, but he did want to push the research forward. I'm sure they would enjoy the opportunity to study more than notes from books and anecdotal evidence.

Ian would be completely thrilled to have the chance to represent the department. He'd grown excited about it the more time he spent here. It was one of the more difficult parts of the job not being able to speak about it more. It really was exciting stuff, even if it was difficult to understand sometimes. It would be an honor. Thank you for the chance.

Edward shook his head no. It seemed that this initial meeting was nearing an end. It certainly seemed to have been rather productive. He would probably need to see if Jasper would like to walk around the ever-locked room sometime to see some of the projects they had going on.

They would. Jasper had the fortune of being the prophecy collator in a division that hadn't a prophecy collector, which translated to he got out often enough. Everyone else, though. He hadn't recalled them leaving ever. Perhaps the Ever-locked room was filled with orchids and soft sofas, nonetheless there was no replacement for a bit of fresh air.

"Very good, Mr. Lennox. I look forward to seeing you when we are back in session." He preferred not to say good-bye outright. "Would you mind leaving the door cracked open a bit? I don't want anyone thinking I've left just yet."