View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 11:35 PM   #25 (permalink)
AmbiguouslyMe

SA & DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenGinger View Post
Pem didn't really know what else to say to Emmalee so she just nodded her head and silently walked the few feet to her desk. She took her messenger bag off and threw it under desk. She didn't want to disrupt any of the papers or plants on her desk, especially the plants.

Emmalee's idea sparked Pem's interest. Her eyes lit up and another smile appeared on her face. "I'm sure he won't mind." Pem said shaking her head. "Besides, think of it as a self taught learning moment or something." Pem mused. "You're showing me something new that could potentially become useful in the future." She added on, unsure if her explanation was clear enough. Regardless, Pem was down for the idea.
It was all Emmalee could do to keep from clapping her hands together and squeeing. All the same, she did let out a quick YAY before opening her drawer and taking out her gardening gloves. It was a simple enough endeavor that a simple charm would take care of the rest of her outfit.

"I don't want to keep you from anything else, so why don't I let you get settled in and then I'll meet you in the storage room." She reached into her purse and grabbed her wand and wrist holster. Securing her wand 'round her arm, she smiled at the younger woman and started to walk away. She paused, internally chastising herself for her assumption. She turned back to face Pem.

"Sorry. I get a little excited. Does that work for you? Or would you rather some other time?"