View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 03:15 AM   #526 (permalink)
MuggleDinosaur
Dark Force Defense League

DMGS & DERP
Niffler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reign Esmeralda Cash
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Talullah Whitehall
Games & Sports
Default The Right Partner
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Moonlight Calf | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Hello. Welcome to my graphics shop. I'm Bre. I have had many, many, many graphic shops around SS because I normally get bored with the names of my shops or I listen to a song that I really love and want to have a shop with that name but I have a goal of keeping this shop for five years { September 3rd, 2019 }. As most of you can tell from the title, I'm a Marvel fan, Captain America being my favorite. I've been on SnitchSeeker for eight years now, wow that's a long time. I also have a portfolio here on SS that I created a few years ago, Til The End Of The Line.

{ RULES }

ALL SS & MM'S RULES APPLY HERE.
► You MUST provide HQ { high quality } pictures, I will NOT accept any photo size under 400x400pixels. NOTICE: I WILL NOT SEARCH FOR PHOTOS FOR YOU. I'M A COLLEGE STUDENT AND DOING SO IS VERY TIME CONSUMING ON MY PART WHEN I HAVE HOMEWORK AND A SOCIAL LIFE. PLEASE SUPPLY THE PHOTOS FOR ME.
► Please remember to SPECIFY exactly what you want in you FIRST post so I don't make any graphic(s) that you won't like.
► Limit is THREE graphics per request. Example: A Set (Avatar, Profile Picture & Signature)
► Limit is ONE magazine per member, if you want more than one request it after I make the one your requested.
► You are not allowed to request something here if you have already requested the graphics at another shop.
► It's very important that you COMMENT when picking up your graphics or when you snag some avatars, signatures or wallpapers in grab bags.
► When you credit, please credit 'Bre', 'MuggleDinosaur' or 'The Right Partner'.

{ WHAT I MAKE }

► Avatars.
► Profile Pictures.
► Signatures.
► Banners.
► Twitter Headers.
► Twitter Icons.
► Bio Pictures.

{ FORM }

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORM
I want: Avatar, Signature, Profile Picture ect...?
Size: Are there any specific sizes you want your graphics?
Pictures: Link or SPOILER, make sure they're HUGE.
Text You Want: What you want your graphics to say?
Other: Anything else? Colors? Fonts? Textures?.

{ SAMPLES }

SPOILER!!: SAMPLES

QUEUE IS ALWAYS OPEN

that's why they call me b a d c o m p a n y & I can't deny
b a d c o m p a n y till the day I die rebel souls deserters we are called

________________________________Sewing Lessons | The Right Partner | End of the Line

Last edited by MuggleDinosaur; 09-14-2018 at 08:23 PM.