View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 02:31 AM   #22 (permalink)
QueenGinger
Hufflepuff

DIMC & DMGS
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jackson Reagan
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norah Reagan
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Wallace Crum
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra Egan
Games & Sports
Forever Hufflepuff | | Always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Emmalee slipped a hair tie off her wrist and wrapped her hair up into a loose bun. "Thanks, and it's great to meet you" she said as she arranged her hair. "I was in what was the import/export division, back when it existed, doing permits and records and such."

She dropped her hands, smiling. "It's soooo good to be back, though."

Emmalee reached out and gently ran her fingers along one of the leaves. "Your dracaena is still lovely," she said gently. "I've had the most success with aethonan dung mixed with drizzle of steeped thistle."
"Yes, that was long before my time I think." She commented. I was probably twelve or something back then. "You'll have to show me some of the ropes, I'm still a bit new myself." Pem admitted. Some days she didn't know what in the world she was doing. Other days she was too focused on trying to come up with excuses to go on field trips outside of the office.

Back to the plant Pem smiled. "Thank you. My dad helped me plant this one. He claims he can't keep a plant alive for the life of him so he lets me do all of the caretaking." Not that she minded a bit. "I can't say I've tried such a mix on mine yet." Nope, Pem kept her planting pretty simple and easy.

"all my shoes have mysteriously disappeared.
I suspect nargles are behind it."