View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 02:04 AM   #21 (permalink)
AmbiguouslyMe

SA & DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenGinger View Post
Pem let a tiny sigh of relief escape her. She hadn't forgotten after all, she simply just didn't know the woman at all. "Nice to meet you, Miss Emmalee." Pem smiled as she shifted the potted dracaena plant to the other arm to shake her hand. "Welcome, or welcome back I should say." She grinned.

"Pem Sparrow, permitting officer." She introduced. And yes I know I'm the baby of the group. Pem thought silently.

"Felt like this one needed some extra attention." Pem mentioned when she saw Emmalee briefly glance at the plant she was holding. Besides, she didn't have enough plants in her little area.
Emmalee slipped a hair tie off her wrist and wrapped her hair up into a loose bun. "Thanks, and it's great to meet you" she said as she arranged her hair. "I was in what was the import/export division, back when it existed, doing permits and records and such."

She dropped her hands, smiling. "It's soooo good to be back, though."

Emmalee reached out and gently ran her fingers along one of the leaves. "Your dracaena is still lovely," she said gently. "I've had the most success with aethonan dung mixed with drizzle of steeped thistle."