View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 03:10 PM   #168 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post

If she wanted him to? GO?? "Why would I want you to leeeaaaavvvveee??? DO YOU THINK I WANT YOU TO DIE???" No, absolutely not. Everyone here would LIVE. "You have to come with me at once. I think you might be suffering severe brain damage brought on by being over worked and under paid!!!!" NO TIME TO WASTE!!!

Ravaora wasn't waiting for his permission. The Healer grabbed hold of him. The exmination room was his only saving grace. She wouldn't let him die on her hands!!

Why would he WANT to leave?

Uh. Because the Auror had 99 problems but death wasn't one?

In fact, 98 problems were probably summed up by this whole Healer examination thing. See; 1. He couldn't eat and he was hungry. 2. He could possibly die from hunger alone. 3. IF he was was finally let out of this place alive all the good food in the cafeteria would be taken. And 95 others, truthfully.

But-uh-brain damage? PShhhh. Legend scowled before the full sentence registered in his brain. "Do you think if I tell the Ministry that they'll pay me more? Is that what your treatment is? You're administering more money to me?" Because then that diagnostic was AMAZING and he was all over it.

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}