View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 05:13 AM   #167 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default MEEEEP sorry for taking FOREVER
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

SPOILER!!: Ravaora Silverkin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post
Ravaora's eyes popped wide. Flailing arms infront of the woman's face, she was terrified the woman might hurt herself. "Spastic movements." She corrected sternly. Those were not controlled, they were another evil entirely, one the healer wouldn't chance. NO ONE WOULD HURT THEMSELVES WHILE SHE WAS HERE!! With that resolve, in one swift motion, she reached forward and jabbed the woman with a syringe of yellow liquid. "You'll feel better in a moment, I promise." Ravaora informed as she recapped it.

"And that is the spirit! Say no to death! You don't have to go with him because I'm here." The spunk on this woman would be what allowed her to live. Evidently. If she was this dedicated to life then saving her wouldn't be that difficult.

Ah and talk of Mister Kettleburn. "He is, yes, we were fortunate enough to have a meeting with the man a little earlier today." Speaking of the man, was he not meant to show up for the examinations as well? Hmmmm, she would have to get Wandastian to to look into that before they left. No telling what he was plagued with.

Tiffany shook her head violently. No spastic movements. None. Geeeez. She had totally control. Hmph. Realizing that this woman was a lost cause, she moved her hands down and across her chest. She needed some serious retail therapy after this. Witch Weekly never put her through this much... weirdness. Just as Tiffany opened her mouth to say a lame excuse so she could haul herself out of here

WHAT. ASLKDFJA;SLKDFJA;SDLFKJ.

O__________________O

If it weren't for these darn heels, she would have made a run for it at the sight of that sharp yellow SYRINGE. But it all happened so fast. Just as she had registered what it was that she was being jabbed with, well... She was already being jabbed. Narrowing her eyes angrily she looked up at this so called healer and "What the heck?!! DON'T YOU GIVE A WARNING!? I'M CALLING MY LAWY--" But before she could finish whatever it was seemed to kick in. "Huuuuuuuh?" Suddenly Tiffany was stumbling on her heels and heading straight for Mrs. Healer.

And she wasn't angry anymore. She was haaaaaappy. Or was it just loooooopy? Or just could she order a side of fries with her shake please? Extra whipp. With skim milk, she doesn't do "whole".

You are Lemon!