View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 01:36 PM   #163 (permalink)
Ravaora Silverkin
St. Mungo's Healer
Dugbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomRAWR View Post
Ren'Ai spluttered, eyes widening. "Pardon?" She was perfectly healthy and she was determined to prove that to this woman.

"I'd like to think that you don't know what you're doing," she came back cooly, crossing her arms and arching a brow. "And you're making things up just to scare others."
Her words only had Ravaora shaking her head in what the common man called 'pity'. "We all have things we'd like to think, my Love, that won't necessarily make it true. As is with the case of you where it happens I'm a trained Professional and you are a dying patient making me right and you wrong." Did she need to speak more slowly? Had the woman also been plagued by confundosis? Merlin this could be tricky. Best be sure in how to proceed.

"Do you understand?" The Healer spoke slowly, painfully slowly and enunciated each word just in case this one was slower on the uptake.

SPOILER!!: Gabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

My, this woman had a death grip, she wasn't letting go of Gabi's wrist any time soon, was she? Frowning, she rolled her eyes when the Healer seemed to think that her resistance was another sign of unrelenting mental illness. "I'm moving like this because you're DRAGGING me here against my will! Unhand me!" she cried again.

Her eyes started to look across the room at what else was going on - and it was a disaster. She had barely had time to register the other healers while being manhandled by her own psycho quack doctor, but...was that the Department Head from the speciality areas all...medicated over there?

Oh no...was it possible that these Healers were staging a coup? Drugging the department heads and taking over the Ministry? OH NO! HER LIFE COULD BE IN DANGER!

Not from illness as this woman insisted - but from the woman HERSELF!

"Do you know who I AM? I'm a Department Head! I can get you fired!" she cried, trying to intimidate the woman into finally letting go of her. Maybe she could scare her into backing out of this crazy mission...

Despite the woman's many protests and fidgets against her grip, the Healer managed to have them both in the room at which point she had the door click to a close with a flick of her wand. "See, now you're making up stories. There was no dragging, we both walked in here of our own accord, you with your heels clacking and me with my sensible shoes." Dragging? Who was dragging?

"Poor thing you must be confused. Here, have a seat." Then they could get her checked out....er...once she stopped that horrid yelling she was doing.

Fiesty, wasn't she? Ravaora began searching through for the right vile for her syringe. This matter was serious. "I know who you are. DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE?? Department Head is not a name and you haven't the power to remove me from my position but you may continue flattering yourself into such notions." She informed with the widest of smiles spread across her face. "And in any case we are meant pay special attention to you disease ridden Heads." For their own good of course. They were all dying if you'd believe it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
..........was she...she was...yep, this Healer nut was rubbing her face on his. HOLYMERLINSSTINKYSOCKS. William was fuuuuuuuuhreaking out. He could have SWORN she was PURRING as she rubbed her face around. Um. Um. Um. Was this a woman or a cat?! Honestly, he'd prefer a cat. Cats scratch but they do NOT stick you with SYRINGES.

He shook himself to keep from saying anything. "Right." Um. Yeah. LUCKY HIM for already being diagnosed. Once her face was away, William HAPPILY sat himself up and wiggled his fingers and toes.

All done? He tried not to look TOO overexcited to leave.
His reaction time was remarkable--too remarable for someone recovering from a shot. The Healer took a few cautious steps back, prepared to jab him with another needle if necessary. Could be rapid mutation....she might have ruined his genetic code....

Very cautiously she reached forward and poked him once in the cheek. Poke. Poke poke. It was still fleshy and a little floppy....

"I think it's best you leave now." Juuuuuust in case.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
And he had one foot out the door before he heard again it. Wincing, Legend turned around.

Busted. "Alright. Okay. Fine. I lied." Big whoop. But fine. He'd get this check up."But you look rather busy so I can go if you want me too."He was such a nice person. All concerned about the woman.
If she wanted him to? GO?? "Why would I want you to leeeaaaavvvveee??? DO YOU THINK I WANT YOU TO DIE???" No, absolutely not. Everyone here would LIVE. "You have to come with me at once. I think you might be suffering severe brain damage brought on by being over worked and under paid!!!!" NO TIME TO WASTE!!!

Ravaora wasn't waiting for his permission. The Healer grabbed hold of him. The exmination room was his only saving grace. She wouldn't let him die on her hands!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenGinger View Post
A healer, or someone Pem assumed was a healer, had found her. Pem only raised her eyebrows at the woman but followed her anyway. Best to not put up a fight or we'll be here all day... She thought to herself.

"Erm. Right. What do you need, Miss?" She asked. Did she need to open her mouth wide and say "aaaaahh" or what?
"OH NO, no no, it's not what I need, this is all about YOU." Wasn't that obvious enough? "I'm not the one dying, Love, I'm only here to make sure you don't drop dead on account of this horrid place." The world was a dangerous place and what a world it was when you couldn't even be safe in your own work place.

"Come with me and we can have you checked."