View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 02:03 AM   #159 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post
"There's a good man." Ravaora cooed, feeling his lovely skin against hers as she rubbed her face against his. If he heard her purring it was probably the meds wearing off....or him being brought back to all his senses. Either way, this was diviiiiine.

BUT the goal was saving lives. That was the first and foremost on the to-do list SO she eased off him with a reluctant sigh and headed back to the work table. "Lucky for you Loranys already diagnosed you. We can get right to the part where we make you better." Yaaaaay! Told you all he would live. He was under the best care.

"Before you leave I need you to pull yourself into a sitting position and flex a few fingers and toes." Had to make sure he didn't topple over right after he left. Might have to keep him forever afterall.
..........was she...she was...yep, this Healer nut was rubbing her face on his. HOLYMERLINSSTINKYSOCKS. William was fuuuuuuuuhreaking out. He could have SWORN she was PURRING as she rubbed her face around. Um. Um. Um. Was this a woman or a cat?! Honestly, he'd prefer a cat. Cats scratch but they do NOT stick you with SYRINGES.

He shook himself to keep from saying anything. "Right." Um. Yeah. LUCKY HIM for already being diagnosed. Once her face was away, William HAPPILY sat himself up and wiggled his fingers and toes.

All done? He tried not to look TOO overexcited to leave.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind