View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 02:39 PM   #156 (permalink)
Ravaora Silverkin
St. Mungo's Healer
Dugbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomRAWR View Post
She narrowed her eyes and turned away bitterly.

"I am not over-worked," she rolled her eyes. "And my complexion is just fine, thank you." Ugh, honestly...
Ahh...now the woman was rambling. An outright spouting of Merlin knows what and Ravaora could only give a pitying head shake as she watched the woman turn away. "You, my Love, have what we call Loquentes Ieiuniumtis--NOT TO WORRY, we've cured worse and I know how to get you in tip top shape." Didn't she always? Star Healer here.

SPOILER!!: Jasmine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Jazz stared at the three vials she had for her. "Wait so I take each of the three vials twice a day?" she asked. That seemed a bit much but if the doctor knew what she was talking about she hate to be the one correcting her. No more than a few drops she got it and nodded. Ahh so it took 6 months!? Woaahh a long time for that. Jazz smiled and agreed with it. "As long as it gets me normal.." But then she heard there was a knitting seminar. Wooaahh hold the hippogriff. Jazz did not do knitting. She shook her head. "But I do not know how to knit. I will be the worse one there..." she told her honestly.

"This will certainly get you normal." Ravaora replied with a nod and a warm smile. [b]"And knitting's no worry, you'll learn to enjoy the calming practice. Now if that was all, she needed to attend to others before they dropped dead in the waiting room. Wouldn't that be a sight? Merlin.

SPOILER!!: Gabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

Gabi jumped, nearly breaking her ankle on her heels as she struggled to catch her balance after being taken aback by the healer SHOUTING. AGES? That was barely an eye blink!

She didn't have time to argue it, though, because in the next second, the woman had GRABBED her arm and was bringing her towards an exam room. WHAT?! Did she not get what SARCASM was? She knew that Gabi didn't REALLY have a problem with her foot, right? It was just impatience?

"Excuse YOU! Let go of me!" she exclaimed, manicured hand reaching towards the woman's grip to try and pry it off.

GAAAASSSPPPPP!

"Further spastic movement!!!!" hsefuirygfiewt....hfdgreygtestfe8sartf! "Can't you SEE how serious this is?? DO YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR LIMBS???" Talk about people who didn't prioritize right. Oh Merlin! Oh Merlin! Oh Merlin! Breathe Ravaora, don't freak. BREEEEATHE.

"This way please and we'll have you sorted, my Love."

SPOILER!!: ^_________^
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Oh Merlin, she was talking to him and looking more dopey-eyed than HIM. And he was the one who had been attacked by these crazy people and forced to take a nap! That's right, William was starting to recall all the weirdness that had just gone down. He was remembering!

But, he WAS calmer now. He was starting to realize that of he just played went along with whatever they tried to diagnose him with, maybe they would let him go. So he nodded, slowly and seriously at the crazy healer woman by his side. "Yes ma'am," he added with a few sleepy blinks.

"There's a good man." Ravaora cooed, feeling his lovely skin against hers as she rubbed her face against his. If he heard her purring it was probably the meds wearing off....or him being brought back to all his senses. Either way, this was diviiiiine.

BUT the goal was saving lives. That was the first and foremost on the to-do list SO she eased off him with a reluctant sigh and headed back to the work table. "Lucky for you Loranys already diagnosed you. We can get right to the part where we make you better." Yaaaaay! Told you all he would live. He was under the best care.

"Before you leave I need you to pull yourself into a sitting position and flex a few fingers and toes." Had to make sure he didn't topple over right after he left. Might have to keep him forever afterall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenGinger View Post
Pem took pride in the fact that she was and had always been a very healthy person. She'd admit that she did eat a few too many sweets now and then, but who didn't? She was sure that her little "health examination" would only take a few minutes and she could be on her way again. There were things to do after all, important things like taking care of her plants.
Oh? Another one late on the ball. Good thing she hadn't left yet. There was no question about it, she'd have to examine this one too. Never leave a stone unturned, that was how people died.

"Thiiiiissss way Dear." Over here. Yup. Healer in charge for now.